goldpower123

Supernatural stuff happening around me

7 posts in this topic

It seems to be the new normal, or a part of my evolution, like I've let it happen. Is it a bad thing?

For example spiritual timing, my phone does weird things when looking at it, swipes by itself/volume changes, or I will feel something bubble up and out from within, knocks and tap noises in the house, feeling real demons thrown at me by other people, or I'll notice the faults in someone else's conversations as they're being used as a vessel etc, but they are totally unaware of what's happening to them. Like real psychic abilities.

It's usually like other energies trying to fuck with me or mess with me, distract me, but I have some kind of spiritual callus where it's the new normal and I've accepted the fact that this phenomena will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Is this something bad or wrong or is this normal?

you are not kidding are ya? :D

it takes a big leap of faith to accept it. i mean if u are really saying the truth, then u might be one of the most awakened  or diffeent ppl on this forum. 

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

get a new phone

maybe you're just getting more aware of your surroundings

@goldpower123 Have you done any psychedelics or meditation or magickal rituals? Or did this just occur as if randomly?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

5 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

@goldpower123 Have you done any psychedelics or meditation or magickal rituals? Or did this just occur as if randomly?

Have done psychedelics in the past, 

This has all happened to me in various other ways. Seeing how people are unconsciously being used for God’s evolution, is a constant thing. 

You’re making me realize this shit isn’t normal, and that I may have psychic abilities, cause I’ve experienced crazier shit that that almost 8/12 months of the year. This supernatural shit is a god given part of the path of becoming a saint. Get used to it!:)

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

These creatures exist in nature, the real world, it seems they want You from You, they attack your mind, cause confusion, it's absolutely nuts. They target your weaknesses. The spiritual realm exists in this reality too.

This phenomena seems to be all secondary, like the additional dials within consciousness. If you have Pure consciousness/nonduality you are good, no need to worry, but damn I really need to get on my shit.