Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kamwalker

Have you completely accepted your physical appearance?

5 posts in this topic

Do you still get hung up on your flaws? Have you stared into a mirror while in a vulnerable state and analyzed every aspect of your face and body? What helped you accept the way you look and how you think others perceive the way you look? 

Accept, yeah. But also work on it. Going to the gym, taking hairloss meds (cuz mpb), skin care routine, etc. 

Working on my looks helped me accept it, because I'm doing what I can, and that's enough. 

There are people that aren't as good looking who still have a good life, accepted by those around them, etc. There are ppl that are good looking but still fail at life. 

42 minutes ago, Chew211 said:

Accept, yeah. But also work on it. Going to the gym, taking hairloss meds (cuz mpb), skin care routine, etc. 

Working on my looks helped me accept it, because I'm doing what I can, and that's enough. 

There are people that aren't as good looking who still have a good life, accepted by those around them, etc. There are ppl that are good looking but still fail at life. 

Think that lines up pretty well with me at this point in my life lol

48 minutes ago, Chew211 said:

That's a great attitude to have. 

Congratulations to you. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

100% and besides basic hygiene there is no thought to what I look like. If you think I'm ugly, thats cool. If you think I'm handsome, I'm not flattered but it's cool as well. If anything I prefer for others not to find me attractive so I dress down most of the time.

There is no reason in my mind I could think as to why I should myself more attractive to others.

I did use to be quite insecure though.

Edited by Nos7algiK