DManKee

Near Death Experience...Why don't victims recognise their true nature?

6 posts in this topic

In the interviews I've seen, the victims of near death experiences report connections with god and a higher power but most seem clueless about how they themselves are reality. Why is this? Are some people just making up their experiences?

Thank you!

there many of them who recognize that they are the 'light' 

When you are totally brainwashed to think there is a heaven with angels or that the world is just an empty space with matters, that's what'll you experience cause that's what you believe in.

It's not different than thinking that what you experience with a psychedelic can't be real, or that your dreams aren't real.

Your mind will deny everything, even the most obvious and truthful experiences as long as it can keep its sense of reality in check.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I've often wondered about that myself. But I have seen accounts of people who, aside from having a seemingly individual soul experience, also recognise that all is One and that there's no separation whatsoever. They still report having had an experience with other entities, whilst recognising that those entities are not "other", which I find very interesting.

But yeah, a lot of people don't realize Oneness, probably because they're not ready.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

So people have to go through a lot of societal garbage in order to get to a deeper realization? I wonder how their NDE'S would compare to a psychedelic trip? I also wonder why the enteties and the messages of love? Why does does this seem to be the theme of many NDE'S?