Preety_India

My personal feelings part 1

492 posts in this topic

I slept for a solid hour. I get too sleepy during winter hehe. 

5tx3p6.gif

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I want to eat something so I can feel warm. 

5tx0bn.gif

Edited by Preety_India

@Marcel

Your ginger looks at you adorably. I love everything about you. 

5tx49x.gif

I'm hit so deeply by these comments. 

The master knows better what we women want. Again, you might have experience with drunk club girls, but not with mature/developed women. My sexual arousal has a lot to do with logic. Again though a bang is different from a long term relationship…..

Meeting financial needs? We’re talking about gestures of love and kindness. Everybody can speak of love and kindness, but not being too stingy to prove it.. ugh that’s a tough one. Every woman loves these gestures of love. Without. Exception.  

You saying that you let your gf stay over and enjoy your house is basically like me saying I let my bf hold my Gucci bag… as his bday gift lmao.

Again, I personally don’t care about what you do and how you date, I worry about you writing all this shit on this forum and enabling the pimply incels to parrot this shit.

Edited by Preety_India

I can literally feel the weight of this comment.. 

This entire comment describes the dating section in a nutshell. 

I have felt the same way about the dating section for a long time but I couldn't put it in words 

It's probably the most toxic part in this place. 

I even struggle to find posts that I can reply to. Some of the posts are so "woman degrading" that I simply have to ignore reading further. 

hope you understand that I also don’t want to participate in this argument much longer, but aside from all the sexual objectification of women, daily posts diminishing the women’s worth down based solely on her looks, diminishing women’s desire to find love to a “survival agenda” or a “favourite way to survive”, expecting sex just for giving women attention or for minimal effort, glorifying the “minimal effort approach”, demonizing women expecting effort and things in return - she’s leaching off, discussions about hiring hookers as one doesn’t want to deal with “dating bs” just someone to shut up and be fucked, asking “how come women don’t want to say anything on this post” in the post about hiring a prostitute, “chicks” being of low value because they starfish in bed, calling women over 30 who date men in their 20s cougars (aka women over 30 should just retire from dating and start knitting sweaters, it’s ok for 40 year old men to date college girls though), calling tall women giraffes, high lay count for men - excellent, let’s brag about “banging over a 1000 chicks”, high lay count for women - “she’s been run down”, clubbing girls - sluts, women giving dating advice to guys about what they like - they have no clue what they are talking about.. men giving women dating advice, not a single comment about how they don’t know what they are talking about, women who speak against sexist shit - feminazis, women who are not weak and submissive - unfeminine, well there’s many many more, but I’ve been trying not to read those posts though, so I am probably not super up to date.

Anything that a woman says or does here is immediately chalked up to her as a survival agenda. Whereas teaching men to do pickup that only suitably serves their own needs is not male survival agenda somehow???

That's the double standards and the hypocrisy in this place. 

If a man wants things his way, it's not considered survival agenda 

If a woman things her way, immediately she is told it's survival agenda. 

Haha pretty convenient I guess. 

There are just so many things that I like to get off my chest.. 

One of those things that I want to vent about is how on this forum people are often told - "hey if your parents are bothering you, just move out." 

I'm like what????? 

Yes I get it that moving out looks like a beautiful option. 

But do you ever realize that we are all young people here in our 20s struggling to have a proper career, confused about life and not having enough hard cash???? 

Money doesn't grow on trees. 

You have to work extremely hard for it. 

And even if you work hard, sometimes you are paid peanuts. 

We aren't working for 30 years to have savings to move out. 

Some of us have worked for some years. 

I worked and I'm still working. Whatever I earned I spent it on my mother's surgery a couple of years ago. 

So Yea my bank account got empty again. 

I'm struggling to make money but I'm making enough to afford my own food expenses. 

Rent is very high in my area. 

So i won't be able to afford rent in the middle of a city. 

How convenient is it to simply tell someone to move out? 

To what extent is this advice truly helpful? 

Do you consider a person's financial challenges while doling out this kind of advice???? 

I mean I have often seen people say things like "hey if you can't commute to work by public transport, get a car" 

It is so absurd. 

Another Example in a similar context is when someone tells you - "hey if you feel anxious or depressed, talk to a therapist." 

Like so amazing right? 

We must be living in fairly land where everything gets fixed like magic, why even complain? 

Do you know how much it costs to attend a therapist in my country. 

Last time I checked a woman told me that she will take three sessions and charge me $150. 

No sorry every country doesn't give its citizens the luxury of free therapy as it is in some fairy land western countries like America 

In my place if you have a mental or psychological issue you better go to Himalayas and live in a cave because your psychologist's bills are going to eat your whole bank account. 

I have heard about families who lost their entire savings and had to sell off their house because someone in their family was mentally ill, the hospitalization costs were huge, the insurance companies didn't wish to pay for mental issues related Hospitalization. 

It's that tricky. 

So when someone says "hey you should visit a therapist," it reminds me of Mary Antoinette 

Its like telling a hungry person in a third world country like mine, "hey if you are hungry and can't afford bread, then why don't you buy cake." 

This also happens when Leo tells guys to move to a rich city to find girls. 

I mean he makes it look like you need to just pack your bags, forget your family or job or any other responsibility and simply move to a place where the rent is sky high and viola!!!!! You will get a girlfriend!! 

I find it so shallow. How can an average socially awkward guy struggling with life automatically move to the most expensive cities in the world? 

Just because success came to you, doesn't mean everyone has that luck and luxury. 

Young people have to deal with a shit ton of anxieties around money, career, relationships and we should be understanding and sympathetic of it. Rather than dismissive.

I smell good. Like I have a pleasant floral woody turmeric scent to my skin. Just naturally. 

Yesterday at the bank some random woman told me that I smell really good and I didn't have any deospray or perfume on. 

But I want to smell better when I am outside because my smell is not strong enough. 

I have tried perfumes but that's a lot of harsh chemicals. I want something natural and mild. 

So i decided to get some talc and sandalwood soap and some natural perfume. 

I don't want Deo spray at all. 

I got myself the following products 

• Ponds Dreamflower 
  • Yardley Lavender 
  • Sandalwood soap 
  • Enchanteur Enticing perfume 

I had got this perfume last year that I barely used and I'm so obsessed with it. It's literally the only thing I ever want.. 

It's called Enchanteur Enticing. 

5tzslh.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

I have been having a headache since morning. My stress levels have been pretty high since the last few days. 

I'm trying my best to manage my stress. 

I drank some milkshake hours earlier and it made me feel better. 

For the time being I might have to rely on milkshakes to feel better. 

I also need to drink a shit ton of water. 

Because I'm feeling dehydrated. 

This journal helps me to release my inner stress and anxiety. 

I'm constantly in this anxious stressed state because of my terrible home environment. 

I'm putting a lot of effort into keeping myself happy.. 

But that bitch starts yelling and screaming and all my Positivity and effort goes to the drain. 

Dealing with a harmful family member is a draining and exhausting process. 

I'm grateful that God has been gracious enough to me throughout my financial and family struggles. 

Also I'm getting good at figuring out this forum finally.. 

I now understand how to reply to people and see through their social games 

I was pretty bad at it before. 

Now I immediately spot a fake person. 

All i can say is that I'm getting good at keeping "people trouble" at bay, finally after a year long struggle with managing people. 

I feel very bad that cats live only 15-16 years max. 

When a cat dies, it's the most painful moment and I had those moments in my childhood especially with the aging older cats. 

Anyway I feel like this is probably the cutest cat ever. 

I used to have a cat that used to look like this. She was the cutest sweetest ever 

Her name was Bloody. I named her that when I was 4 years old. Kinda terrible name but I was just 4 years old. 

I have this excessive need for journaling because this is the only healthy way to de-stress 

I mean my life is such that stress tends to accumulate over short periods of time everyday due to my disgusting toxic home environment. 

And I constantly feel the need to evacuate that stress. 

One way to deal with that is to self talk endlessly. 

When I talk to myself in my journals I tend to feel much better. 

Other times I watch videos or do my office work. 

Engaging in something is my favorite coping mechanism against family stress. 

I remember this video becoming a viral sensation on the internet not long ago. 

The man saying, "he takes a pet like no problem, right? Not afraid at all.

That's a great cat right there." 

Right now.my neck feels a bit strained and I so wish I was this cat getting all that sweet neck massage. 

I love how these cats are getting all that massaging. They seem to be enjoying it 

This cat really enjoys the Indian head massager. 

OK enough journaling today, I felt relaxed.

Vanilla milkshakes and lavender perfumes. And an apple pie. And one hongikuchen. Life is good.

I'll be back after 2 hours. 

I think I had a bit too much of the milkshake. I drank 5 bottles at once. 

Feeling overloaded lol. 

Hmm. 

I even forgot my Taskmaster. 

Time to beat myself. 

Lazy girl 

Note to myself - 

Don't forget the Taskmaster.. 

Also remember goals 

On 12/11/2021 at 1:53 PM, Preety_India said:

Now I need to gather myself 

Okay what are the things I need to focus on next??? 

• Class homework 
  • Taskmasters
  • Spiritual work 
  • Meditation 
  • Reading habit 

Okay what are the things I need to focus on next??? 

Class homework 

Taskmasters

Spiritual work 

Meditation 

Reading habit