Aware

Which Game Do You Play?

91 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

I mean you're obviously lost, Aware. I know I mostly like can't help you, as this spiritual ego of yours has probably developed so big that you can't take it emotionally if you let it burst now.

I warned for the post. At this moment in time, you are not really ready to grasp it. Words in use to explain such concepts will always somehow contradict. You pick up the information that is needed for you at this moment in time. Spiritual egoism is not felt in me at all. I am calm, have little possessions and am very happy and blissful!

Because its a framework. Words of them or those, opposite etc, are just words Waveintheocean. I speak of opposite Awareness, although it has the same essence. Its the same essence life force, however for explanation purposes I must make a category in order to speak about what to refrain from. They are "different" because of their practices, although governed by the same essence. A stream of awareness, is just like a stream of sunlight. Its not that I am entangled to it. But I give it a concept so one can see a personified version to relate too. Ultimately one must practice and just relate and see for ones self. Thats always the case.

You can't state that I am entangled to it due to a text written here. But when sees my daily life, one is sure. Why? Because I have little possessions, have lived the rich and intellectual life. Have left family at young age. Surely the practice, life style (purifying 8 fold path) and so on, these things do show that I am not entangled to such things.

This text is for advanced people that have a lot of practice done. They read it differently. And I warned for it.

However, match your daily structures up to those who dropped their possessions, their riches and insurances, are dependent on Awareness, demonstrating true trust (purified: 8 folded path)... Then in this case, you can't state that this person is entangled. However if you yourself are having a lot of possessions etc, entangled with conformity of society, then obviously that can exactly be related to egoism.

There is still a lot of faith towards those big corporations etc. And that is your experience, which is valid. But for those who truly are further in their practices, don't read my post the same. Understand that if they practice, they will see the opposite Awareness, just like the essence, but as a materialistic energy form. Which I refer to as Opposite Awareness. While of course the same essence. Please practice first, get rid of your possessions just drop them, go for a retreat somewhere for a year and you will see for yourself when practicing and being dependent on awareness. 

For as long as you are much attached to the conformity of society:

Let this one go Waveintheocean. Its ok.

I thank you for your good contribution! But leave it be for now.

Edited by Aware

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

@Aware

And I warned for/expected exactly such a post :D

Of course I'm not ready to grasp it.

And no, of course spiritual egoism is not felt in you. A spiritual ego is an ego that you are not really aware of (per definition). I'm sure you're happy and blissful, although it seems like you sit on this forum for most of your daily life currently ( I guess you're writing a book of some kind on your computer).

I won't judge you. I'm sure you're happy and blissful if you say so.

Also when I use terms like "morons" and "retardness" etc in my last post, it's not really because I judge the people. I'm well aware that I'm using offensive words, but it has its reasons. 

these things do show that I am not entangled to such things.

I've never ever claimed you were entangled to such things :) 

I'm just pointing out that not being entangled to all these such things alone and in itself doesn't make you much wiser than those who are.

Ultimately one must practice and just relate and see for ones self.

We can easily agree on that.

I thank you for your good contribution! But leave it be for now.

I thank you for your presence on this forum as well. Both for the good and "bad" (IMO) contributions of yours. Even the so-called "bad" have given me the option to reflect over some essential things. So thanks.

Good luck.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

14 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

although it seems like you sit on this forum for most of your daily life currently ( I guess you're writing a book of some kind on your computer).

The private of the night is for meditation and in depth contemplation (4-6 hours). The day is for duty, working everything out here as an act of share.

I have written over 300 pages in less then 2 weeks. Which is the duty part.

Not to much not to little food and drinking. Always refrained from the worldly activities and entertainments that are not of benefit. Surely entanglement is out of the question.

There is a great powerful presence here. Because there are "others" also practicing good together here. And live happy and are also not entangled in egoism. However one last advice:

If you see egoism in me, you saw it in yourself. All masters you will come across when you ever decide to practice truthfully, you will feel that same deep ego coming up, which is the exact thing in yourself to let go of (the attachment to it). Its so direct one would immediately try to project it upon for example me. While honestly its you yourself waveintheocean. 

I wish you strength on this, because I would strongly advice to work on the ego you seem to have felt in me, and tried to debunk in your post as if I have it. IF you really are doing that, you will skyrocket!

Try this for 6 weeks: 1 time each day eating, only in the morning. And drink not to much (in the beginning some smoothies, otherwise its to much at once). And every evening before sleeping meditation on life force. (visualizing gold and release of tension in body and mind, observing the breath, until the visualizing is no longer needed and life force becomes the object directly).

Edited by Aware

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

@Aware

I don't follow any path (like the 8-folded path) blindly and in pure trust. Just to clarify that.
In my eyes, if you're wise, you don't follow anything (including gurus and so on) blindly and in pure trust. Not even "holy" traditions like Buddha's teachings or Jesus' teachings.

Sure, for some who's really lost, it can be helpful to follow someone/some ideas in pure trust alone, but then at some point they must let go of following blindly and see for themselves.

Instead I have pure trust towards life/reality in itself. I have faith in reality as it is, not how I want it to be necessarily.

Am I a theist? No. Am am I an atheist? No.

I have no faith that there exists any God.

I have no faith that there does not exist any God either.

I have faith in existence. Faith beyond my own limited perspective on reality.

Because I acknowledge that self implies other.

.........................................  that black implies white.

.........................................  that being alive implies being dead. That is to say I - as a person - only know I exist because I once didn't exist.

.........................................  that good implies evil.

And I acknowledge that I in no possible way can concieve/grasp/put into words/rationalize why I in this present moment am having this profound mystical experience we all call 'human life'.

Any idea of why I exist -- or idea of how it's possible to have this experience I'm currently having -- is an idea created by _me_ (=the 'I* that also asked the question). So precisely therefore one sees that any such idea can't be the truth.

What is the truth then? The truth is the profound reply of silence that may come after sincerely and seriously asking yourself for the last time: 'Who am I?' - Such a profund 'reply' only comes when that "I'" (the self that clings) has fully given up and surrendered itself. What is then left is the _actual_ you - the you that can't be put into words.

Because I still haven't given up (it's hard), I'm still going to put it somewhat into words. That actual you, that actual 'me' is pure empty infinite awareness. Pure Being. Call it God if you like. But let me stress: It's not the you, you think you are. Just like I actually don't believe I am pure emtpy infinite awareness. I'm not. And knowing I'm not that is not a belief actually. It's just a knowing that I am truly nothing (and thus that implies I am also everything).

Wisdom is knowing that I am nothing. Love is knowing that I am everything. Between these two extreme standpoints my life flows.

(Quote: Nisargadatta).

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@Aware

"There is still a lot of faith towards those big corporations etc. And that is your experience, which is valid."

This is a fat projection of yours onto me, and a pretty obvious one. I disagree strongly with your projection though. Just because I, yes, believe that the Earth is indeed a ball, that doesn't automatically mean that I have faith in big corporations as a general rule.

You yourself have a lot of faith towards the belief that the Earth is not a ball :> And as I see it you mostly have that faith because it fits nicely into your worldview that there are these -opposite awareness-guys, the big corporations, who are doing all they can to ensure we don't see the truth.

Be careful though. Balance is the keyword. Science in itself is not "bad". It's an attitude towards things that can be 'bad':) 

For what it's worth, I'm well-aware of the world we live in, and that there are interests of big corps and governments in not letting the public see certain things clearly. I'm well aware that propaganda from mass-media is a very real thing today. To everyone interested on the subject, check out the great Noam Chomsky.

For example this interview is great:

But just because I know that, I don't automatically throw everything out of the window. For example science.

And I don't fucking juxtapose Hitler with Darwin or A. Einstein (who you must also see as one of "them", since he has created General Relativity which strongly relies on the fact that the Earth is a 'ball').

Science has its uses, and you're obviously not aware of it, Aware ;) 
Just like culture, family and society also has its uses.

"The private of the night is for meditation and in depth contemplation (4-6 hours)."

Impressive. My personal advice would be to be careful in not over-doing it, though.

Not to much not to little food and drinking. Always refrained from the worldly activities and entertainments that are not of benefit. 

Great! If you visit me in Copenhagen, I'll give you a big medal that says "refrained!". :>

And every evening before sleeping meditation on life force. (visualizing gold and release of tension in body and mind, observing the breath, until the visualizing is no longer needed and life force becomes the object directly).

Thanks for the tip, will try it. 
You mean gold as a colour? Golden colour? Why that exactly? What about blue? Elaborate please. But I can maybe see why gold is good.

"If you see egoism in me, you saw it in yourself. "

Sure. I don't deny that I may have some kind of spiritual ego. In fact I personally believe everyone has that, more or less that is.

EDIT: Also last thing regarding the Earth's shape: I think it's very healthy to be skeptic and question "what seem to be set in stone by culture/science/society", eg. the Earth's shape. But after having done that (with regards to the Earth) I cannot really understand those who still find it plausible that it's flat/not round.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

4 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Thanks for the tip, will try it. 
You mean gold as a colour? Golden colour? Why that exactly? What about blue? Elaborate please. But I can maybe see why gold is good.

Well... To me it resonated most with life force. Probably because its not polarized.

I have tried many other colors already though. 

Well I use color, because most often a lot of rambling thoughts pass, and color visualization can be a clear object to concentrate on as a single thought. It is still thought, but distinct. 

However its just as stepping stone, now I don't visualize at all. Life force is the one object. I used gold just as the step up which resonated the most towards life force. Maybe you find out there is a better one, then let me know. 

19 hours ago, Aware said:

Trust YOUR TrueSelf!

How do you know when it's your true self who's talking or the ego masked as spiritual ego or the ego that "understand something" or some kind of ego disguised as true self?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

This is like walking through a "MIND" field. Once your in the middle of it, where do you step next?

25 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

How do you know when it's your true self who's talking or the ego masked as spiritual ego or the ego that "understand something" or some kind of ego disguised as true self?

How would you not know when its your true self who is talking or the ego masked as spiritual ego or the ego that "understand something" or some kind of ego disguised as true self?

20 minutes ago, Aware said:

How would you not know when its your true self who is talking or the ego masked as spiritual ego or the ego that "understand something" or some kind of ego disguised as true self?

Got you!

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

21 hours ago, Aware said:

The Matrix Game of Self-Realization

Readers!

I am going to set in motion a vision that explains the whole bunch of earth experience in a nutshell!

Be ready, I am going to speak!

What is the game of self-realization, and how it came to be?

Readers! Before you were experiencing the game on earth, you've had many other experiences. These experiences have only in common that you experience yourself. You can't die, and like to expand based on experiences. Readers! This means you cannot die! For you are not your body, not the idea of a body, nor do you have free will. These are results of your doings, your way of experiencing yourself as a TrueSelf. When your body dies, your identification with the body ceases to exist. Thats all. I will explain soon about your TrueSelf.

The agreement.

There is the agreement, that there is an opposite game, happening here on the same planet earth. Readers! This is so, that essence can experience itself through a massive diversity. Readers! Understand that this can be seen as the opposite Awareness. Meaning that essence became the governor of 2 opposite governors that are Awarenesses. One will govern the multi experience different planes. The other experiences sequential one body path. Both governed by essence. The to Awarenesses differ, and will explain its discern and how to recognize soon.

One Awareness is experiencing Self-realization. The other is Experiencing the Power game. Understand, that the real essence of it all, can't self-realize without such a game. Understand that Essence, can't experience power over itself. Understand that this is why 2 Opposite awarenesses are experiencing their game on a single planet! So that both make sure in their own way that they do can have this play it otherwise cannot play. Both in essence, serve therefor still Essence. However for the sake of later explanation, I must discern the ocean from the rivers, and the rivers from the drops, and how this came to be. I will get in to this later.

The law of the game.

The law of action leading to its result.

The law of action leading to its result, is the golden line where Awarenesses differ from one another within the game, and where each stream of a certain Awareness differ from one another, although governed by the same Awareness.

The law of the game is that everything always remains unfolding within the game. Nothing holds, everything is a composite and will due to its arising and ceasing always point to the law of actions leading to its results.

Readers! The law of action leading to its result is very deep, subtle, difficult to grasp, hard to work with. But the seat of spiritual mastery when understood. I will explain later, why so.

Which Awareness governs me?

Most on this forum are  Awareness governed by the Awareness experiencing Self-realization, the Awareness that is governing many streams at the same time, letting each of its streams be updated and upgraded accordingly to the law based on many different realities at once.

Few to non on this forum are Awareness governed by the Awareness experiencing The power Game.

How are these Awarenesses different experiencing, how to make sense of that?

The Awareness that is experiencing the power game, while the real essence is completely powerless over itself, because its all pervasive, is therefor not the same operating then the Awareness that is experiencing self-realization. How so?
The Awareness that is experiencing the power game, is sequantionally operating. Its singular as one embodiment Awareness as its complete. They can remember their previous life with ease, by a simple pointing experience to get on with what they were left doing in their previous. I will explain this later, in how it expresses in the Earth Game experience.

The Awareness that is experiencing the game of Self-realization, wile the real essence is completely self-realized, because its all pervasive, is therefor not the same operating then the Awareness that is experiencing the Power Game. How so?
The Awareness that is experiencing the Self-realization game, is simultaneously operating in many different realities. It has therefor streams here on earth, and in heavens, in some cases hells. I will explain this later, in how it expresses in the Earth Game experience.

So what am I?

You are a stream of Awareness, or you are the embodiment of it. But I did not came across anyone on this forum that is the embodiment of it. How does this work?
You are a stream of Awareness (shape of Awareness), that governs the game of self-realization, that is governed by Essence. The streams can be seen as different sun rays connecting to the same sun. It transforms many plants and trees and so on. The trees and plants grow and die, but in the meantime, due to that its governor remains, adaptation is also part in the game due to circumstances. Keep this last one in mind.
   The same can be said about TrueSelf, the Awareness as governor over the many streams. Bodies go, the streams are absorbed, and other bodies, get an update, similarly like with adaptation. And this is how Awareness, your trueSelf gains experiences.
   You are multi incarnated. This means that there are different you's, all connected to one Awareness. This means that there are streams in heaven, in some cases some streams in hell, but all are connected also with the stream you are as the one reading here. This means also, if you are reading this, that its highly greatly possible you are sitting reading the information from another stream, that is sharing that is connected to the Same Awareness. Understand that streams therefor have levels. There are mid-levels, very advanced levels, but there are also final streams walking here on this earth.
   The many streams get updates, through visions, dreams, during duty and spontaneous triggers on their path shared by another stream connected to the same Awareness. All operating from the law of actions leading to its according results. One reads something like this, it will let you think, and as a result you become more conscious. This leads always to becoming more tired about old things, you drop it by seclusion, become more balanced, become therefor more intelligent, you do better self reflection, become again more tired of other experience loops imprinted by society, you break them, you become more balanced, you become more intelligent... And so on... This is how TrueSelf operates through the laws of actions leading to its result.
   I will soon get into how this can have nasty experiences when coming in contact with Opposite Awareness experience and the laws of actions leading to result, which makes the game truly deep and fascinating somehow.

How do both Awarenesses express within the game on earth?

Although they must follow the same laws, actions leading to its according results... You as the multi streamed Awareness, are outnumbered... Why? Because there is one sub-awareness under the law of Opposite awareness, that has itself spread over many bodies. This makes them dumb, always following their either light or dark sided polar TrueSelves that are the sequential TrueSelves that are settled in power settlements such as: Governments, religion and educational systems, and more.
This being outnumbered, is the way they operate, get laws through, and can suppress by conformity. Which goes against your Awareness as a multi, that is only supporting diversity. Most counts count. That is how they get laws and themselves as leaders through according to their Game Experience. I will explain later how these people always get after death back in a position that continuous their previous work. And how you can draw a clear line of sequentials and how to recognize them by their signs they leave.

The multi incarnated streamed Awareness, can be easy spotted by the more adventurous, kind and more bold and always on the path of Self-Discovery in some way or another everything BUT in the game of  power and conformity games at the hight as the sequantials. Intuitive and quickly adapting to new situations. You can spot them in simple jobs, and are able to be convinced over time. Among them, when they talk, and share, a sequential, would not be able to follow the conversation, because 2 streams of a multi incarnated share very easy among so much more then language. A sequential is differently operating.

Where do both Awarenesses finally ultimately discern within the game?

First get a better grasp of the law of actions leading to its according results. As you know now, by this law, you get more balanced, and get rid of the experience loops (I will get to that) that TrueSelf must break in order to attain self-realization. However the rule of everything unfolds always also is running in the game experience of Earth, the sequential can by being one TrueSelf as embodiment by this same law quickly go on with where this being left in his previous embodiment. Because there is not a multi stream, except for one that spread as a great mass to serve each others purposes, one is just choosing its birth, and follows school, and feels extremely attracted upon where one left previously. There is no other stream that prevents it. This is how everything within the power structures keeps dynamically going on with their agenda.

Now, why we as a multi are not part of the club then? We can study also, right? Yes, but not up to that level. They are operating completely thinking in structured ways, while we just are not. We are having a multi experience, adventurous and not structured the same way, but absent from it. We get only more in self-doubt and self-denial if we go on taking their path. In their ranks, there are so many different rules, language barriers, laws, tricks to promote, and traditions held up, that cannot be possibly be working for a multi stream. This layer of rules, protocols, laws and tricks, cannot be pierced through by any of us, its not how we operate, its a thick jungle. This is where the line is. We aren't a party member, and never will.

How the other Experiences the Game of power here on earth?

Through every big corporation of power. May it be religion or Government. ITs always about conformity, that is how you can recognize the opposite Awareness experiencing its game, simultaneously holding the multi streamed back from Self-Realization.

Their whole system operates upon thriving upon itself. Which means, it just thrives and moves on by living on their followers. They know they just continue in their next embodiment. They sacrifice themselves here and there, that is how they push forth building illusion of choice, and they move on by experiencing the game of power expressed through conformity.

What is on the agenda?

In one word: Powerlessness. 

Power game is just to experience that, power, and conformity is the expression. Laws telling what and what not to do, protocols, education systems, governments, a world religion and government is also a cool experience for them. They chase after physical immortality, cloning (because its awful again and again being born) and the build upon technology discoveries. They will ultimately realize that the ultimate power is powerlessness. Its a valid game experience where Essence gets to know its ultimate power. 

What is on our agenda?

In one word: Graduation!

Self-realization. Understand that sequential path, is a very slow smooth path. And we have the intense experience, but the fast paced path. The graduation is when the sequantials are played out due to the law of action leading to its according results in relationship with the fast paced many streamed Awareness. Which basically means, that they realize, they are in essence powerless, and we realize that we already were so long here as long as Essence is, thus always.

What is the opposite Awareness biggest secret?

Ball earth! Readers! This lie is the biggest secret. When it drops, they can't reincarnate any longer due to the law of action leading to its according results. Which will mean they can be here, and can't be here, because the rest doesn't support it no more.
Why Ball earth?
Because it supports their big gravity hoax explanations. (I don't state its not a phenomenon, I state its just not in need for such an explanation as they have given). It gets rid of the random big bang we all are an accident that supports evolution theory, which must of course support a non-Awareness being. A nothing, that governs everything. We all came from a bundle of nothing that exploded in a big bang, that is their story. That in the beginning, there was nothing. And then came gravity, out of the nothing. Readers! Understand that each life time when such a hoax came to be, can be absolutely recognized as a sequential TrueSelf. This means Pythagoras, Charles Darwin, Hitler, and many others, are sequential incarnations. Don't see them separated from each other. Its the same Opposite Awareness, going round and round here on earth.

This dangerous idea of Ball Earth, is the biggest parasite for Multi incarnated experience Awareness. Because it leads to upside down thinking, to their own Awareness alike structured way of thinking. Which is painful, not in accordance, unrelated, corrupt to our understanding and not the path to liberation. 
Readers! Because of this idea, they get the chance to let you think that you everyone is just here on earth, random bodies, and just organized by governments. And not governed by Awareness. Readers! Because of thinking like this, they go on with their campaign, through education, mass media, monopoly games and religious dogmas. Understand that you think they have like anyone a fair chance to get into power structures as you think you do have. Readers! There is not a single one of your streams in their club.

Understand that if you entangle in their doings, their misinformation, you will try to get other streams of Awareness that experiences Self-realization in-line with the opposite Awareness. This is the corruption, the disease they spread through their power games. IF you see your neighbor as a stream connected to the same Awareness due to ones behavior that shows it, then one can drop ones hate. And understand that this being also is indoctrinated by society and their rumbling campaigns of power. May there be after reading this all, be understanding among you all. Overcome hatred by compassion.

What can we do?

Readers! I have been explaining this to you, as it is. I am well awakened to my true nature, my true duty, and can explain the whole bunch of it by the law of impermanence and the law of actions leading to the according results. Which together I shall name as: The Laws of Revelations.

Readers! By my explanation, the system shakes, the streams get updated, the information grid gets powered up by life force. Let us study this game together!

Readers! There are many on youtube debunking Ball earth, and a lot of other things. Understand that I can give you the whole bunch of history. There are more bones here in the ground than all sand crystals in the sea. You have wept more tears then all the oceans together. Readers! When you start your debunking campaign, you will realize the following:

- I am not my body.
- I am not an idea of me.
- I am taught through information campaigns and family how I ought to live and how I ought not to live my life!

You will quickly then ask: I might have not a free will. That I think like this, is a result. And what I do now, will be a result.

Readers! You are in self-doubt, deluded, indoctrinated from birth... Because you are multi incarnated, you can't attain your memory over earthly bodies for as long as you are not depended on Awareness, but on the Opposite Awareness disinformation, that is spread through society everywhere.

Readers! When the Ball earth falls, when the deception for you falls in part, you will realize quickly after how much else is lied about. How this indeed been agreed upon, and you will by your own nature understand how you can get rid of the deep imprints by seclusion, that I have been teaching on and on here on this forum.

Readers! there is one among you, one that knows how to discern the drop from the ocean, the glow from the fire, the saltiness from salt, wisdom from the wise, intelligence from the intelligent and therefor attained the power of vision, right discernment because of secluding from society, the sense indulgence, because of developing wisdom, becoming intelligent and being fully depended upon Awareness. This one has waited for long to share this information with you.

Learn to Trust YOUR TrueSelf! You can't win the game, by fighting it. You must learn to seclude, detach from their disinformation, and Your TrueSelf will be attained soon or later overcoming the Body identifications and "Free Will thinking" and death (illusion of separation within you) will lose its grip. When lost its grip, you will gain perfect understanding about the law of impermanence, the law of actions leading to its according results, and how one can gain Awareness by cessation through seclusion.

Everything will unfold, Always.

Readers! My vision has been shared with you, it can't be undone as it will spread quickly through the interwoven fabric of life force.

My final words for now: Unlearn what you have learned be among other of your streams to start sharing information concerning the game, and above all:

Trust YOUR TrueSelf!

So can this all been seen differently?

The answer is yes. Some have different terms to explain the same. To name an example: Krshna consciousness. Where Vishnu is essence.

Here you get also what is called demigods and demons.

Which is in this article referred to as: 2 Different opposing awarenesses. Why? Because one is in service, and the other is not believing in Essence, debunk it to be the ultimate for their altruism ends.

Please understand that with this post is not meant: We should fight the opposing Awareness. Its just that is meant that one should leave them be, and start working on your own process of leaving society and its imprints that are coming and governed by the opposite Awareness. That are in other terms explained as demons.

That which they for example refer to as krishna consciousness, is nothing more then seeing Essence in every living being. There is no hate for the demons either.

However, for explaining reasons, I clearly want to motivate to seclude from unwholesome behavior, the deep imprints that are from society and its conformity that come from their power games. Its a valid game experience however.

This whole article is pointed at the fact that there is Essence, and its all pervasive. However can be said that there are 2 Awarenesses, that are in other texts referred to as demigods and demons in a way that they both serve the supreme personality of godhead Krishna (or Vishnu).

Which is in this article explained as: To experience through either self-realization or power games, this is however how Essence experiences oneself, which otherwise would not be the case as it is now.

For as long one thinks upside down, one is in need to drop the deep imprints in order to become happy and blissful. 

IF one really is thinking: EGOISM, AWARE YOU ARE STUCK IN EGOISM...

Well, I know for myself that my practice, my little possessions, my hard work during the day, and meditation and deep contemplations at night, also answering and working with different realities during night time, surely I can see that such a person should not try to break the mirror for the disgust that arose when one saw ones own reflection, but should rather change the source of the reflection.

For those who read it, and do feel such a rush as written above, then be very clear: YES! That which arose in me now, is that which I should drop (the attachment), and one receives results accordingly. 

Projecting and bombarding here while I write such articles out of merci and compassion so that people can make more sense of it all, will only lead to results of suffering. So leave it be if not spiritual mature enough.

@Aware

Good enough then.

I just want to get the message through that everything isn't as black and white as I seem to interpret some of your writings.

I mean the 2 kind of Awareness you talk of ... I'd say it's a constant interplay between the two for all beings. Sure for those more developed on the path they have attined more of the "good" one and less of the "bad" one, but still...

And also lastly, my biggest problem with your last big post (the matrix one) was actually your talk about ball earth and how that is the biggest secret/lie that of the sequential-dudes. I call bullshit on this. 

There is nothing wrong with science, really. Let me quote myself briefly:

"The science that gave us internet, computers, cell phones, and lots of other stuff is EXACTLY the same kind of science that came up with the -Earth is a sphere-model."

I briefly in that post on page 3 argued why the Earth of course is ball-shaped.

May I ask Aware, what makes you so sure that the Earth is not a ball?

And also ... I sort of get the vibe from you that according to you, the multi-club should just self-realize and leave the world as it is and not give a damn about it, but just sit still in a hut in the forest and meditate and enjoy the stillness and peace.

Have it ever occured to you that it's possible to have achieved self-realization, see through the power games and so on, and yet still wish (without attachment to that wish) to change the world for the "better" ? I guess it has, you're writing a book, so I probably shouldn't make this judgement upon you:) 

"Its just that is meant that one should leave them be, and start working on your own process of leaving society and its imprints that are coming and governed by the opposite Awareness."

I mean sure, i agree that one should first work on him or herself. As Socrates said, the man who wish to move the world, should move himself first.
So yeah sure, leave the society for some time, detach from all of it, and FIND, DISCOVER, REALIZE yourself, KNOW yourself, learn, become aware, etc et, etc... But then when you feel that you have achieved enough "awareness" of how all the games play out, then I think it's very valid and plausible that one "might go back to society/world" (without the attachment) and try to "help"/enforce change where one can and see options.

Look at Jesus, according to your model, Jesus was totally governed by the multi-awareness but he didn't leave the "others" be..Instead he spent most of his life trying to enlighten the sequential dudes. 

So let me repeat myself: It's not all black and white. I still like your posts here Aware, I agree with much of the content, just not fully the way it is presented. And also your thoughts about how the Earth is not ball-shaped I find ridiculous. Let me repeat myself again briefly:

I think it's very healthy to be skeptic and question "what seem to be set in stone by culture/science/society", eg. the Earth's shape. But after having done that (with regards to the Earth) I cannot really understand those who still find it plausible that it's flat/not round.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

3 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

And also lastly, my biggest problem with your last big post (the matrix one) was actually your talk about ball earth and how that is the biggest secret/lie that of the sequential-dudes. I call bullshit on this. 

You have done no research, or did you? This is just the imprint speaking I recognize all to well (which was deep in me as well though). I was as baffled as many others when I truly did the investigation. I just could not deny the evidence I gathered. I just couldn't as a science student at the time.

I live near the sea, and could easily by the calculation of the curvature check rather it is there or not with a decent camera. There is no curvature! No matter how far, there is no curvature to be found. Why would you not for the sake of proving for yourself that it is a ball after all, just go try to debunk ball earth, instead of defending it?

Go out, and check for yourself! And I seriously mean that. Don't give me that nonsense that it is a ball, if there is no curvature to be found. And imagine you do find out that it is not a ball, yeah surely something snaps... At least that is what happened to me as a science student at the time. 

What I don't get is, that you don't just say to me: Oh, well I am going to check this out for myself. Do you have a video related to why it might be a ball? So that I get an idea of what I can look for so I can check for myself? 

A little open-mindedness? Aren't you curious? Just the whole idea that it might be not a ball and what might be behind this, and what does it bring? I certainly was curious at the time.

@Aware

So you believe that all the pictures the "satellites" have taken of planets, like just the new ones of pluto, eg:

f4.large_.jpg 

are all hoax / Computer-generated-images?

f1.large3_copy.jpg 

I live near the sea, and could easily by the calculation of the curvature check rather it is there or not with a decent camera. There is no curvature! No matter how far, there is no curvature to be found. Why would you not for the sake of proving for yourself that it is a ball after all, just go try to debunk ball earth, instead of defending it?

How do you see if there is any curvature? By just looking with your cam at a random horizon and expect to see any curvature at sea-level? For real?

"However, the apparent curvature is less than that due to refraction of light in the atmosphere and because the horizon is often masked by high cloud layers that reduce the altitude above the visual surface."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizon#Curvature_of_the_horizon

Have you tried getting a good pair of strong binoculars, finding a coast with a lot of ships leaving it and then on a clear blue-sky day just sit and watch the ship leave in the horizon? I admit I haven't tried it myself (yet), but I postulate that the last thing you will see is the top of the ship. That is to say, you will slowly see the bottom of the ship vanish while still seeing the higher points of the ship - eg. the mast.

If you have tried what I just desribed exactly and you just saw the whole ship disappear at once, then you got me:) 

"What I don't get is, that you don't just say to me: Oh, well I am going to check this out for myself. Do you have a video related to why it might be a ball? So that I get an idea of what I can look for so I can check for myself? "

A little open-mindedness? Aren't you curious? Just the whole idea that it might be not a ball and what might be behind this, and what does it bring? I certainly was curious at the time."

I am curious. And I have checked videos for and against. The against-videos are just silly in my eyes.

Where is your open-mindness? The internet is flooding with proof that the Earth is spherically shaped. 10000s of pictures of the curvature of the Earth and 10000s of pictures of other planets in the solar system (and if they are balls, then surely it would be strange if the earth was not)... But I know that you will say that all those pictures are fake.

Anyway 

4 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Have you tried getting a good pair of strong binoculars, finding a coast with a lot of ships leaving it and then on a clear blue-sky day just sit and watch the ship leave in the horizon? I admit I haven't tried it myself (yet), but I postulate that the last thing you will see is the top of the ship. That is to say, you will slowly see the bottom of the ship vanish while still seeing the higher points of the ship - eg. the mast.

We have high dunes here, and did it on a clear day yes. With ships.

So yes they disappear while the mast remains... And at first it just seemed all normal and thought, oh well see, they are gone. But its a mirage, an illusion, because I zoom in, and there is no curvature. Its just optical illusion. And this really struck me hard back then. Because that can't be the case I thought. Because if its a sphere, of course the curvature must be anywhere on the same distance of course. Its just not there.

I really challenge you to test it for yourself. Yes you send beautiful pictures, but after you tested it for yourself, you just see that its not real. They are great these days with photoshop. That video you send, I know that one, but it does not hold up to the arguments and proof I have of course.

Edited by Aware

@Aware

Okay, so you have even seen for yourself that the mast remains as the last thing you see, and STILL you deny the Earth is round? Wow.

Can you please give me your explanation on why you see the mast last then?

"But its a mirage, an illusion, because I zoom in, and there is no curvature. Its just optical illusion. "

Of course you can't DIRECTLY see the freaking curvature when you're close to the ground. Not even with strong cams/scopes.
There are several logical reasons for that:

- atmospheric noise/particles blocks your view

- refraction of light from the atmosphere masking the view

- you're super close to the ground

To actually see the curvature directly you have to get at least 20 km up in the air.

It makes perfect sense.

The video you link... I can't take it seriously.. I mean I really can't. The guy who's speaking over the video is either trolling hard or is legit and would fail a grade school physics exam. But of course, physics is a grand scam too, right? :) Haha, Jesus Christ. Aware, are you aware, as I've said many times, that PHYSICS, YES ACTUAL PHYSICS, is what have made it possible to create the computer you're using right now? It's the same kind of science.

I briefly watched the video, and let me just show a few places where it's pure retarded:

At 40:05 he says that the "spherical model" has a problem in that it indicates that the moon is much smaller than the sun, and still when we look into the sky they seem about the same size. 
I mean wow... Yes, BECAUSE THE SUN IS MUCH, MUCH FURTHER AWAY THAN THE MOON. The moon is 300.000 km away from us and the Sun is 150 million km away from us... So naturally the Sun looks small because it's so far away.  I mean wow man..

Then he proceeds to argue that it's "improbable" that the Moon rotates around the Earth while spinning around it self in synchronized motion (1 orbit equals 1 rotatin around it self) which perfectly explains why we always see only one side of the moon.
Wow - what an argument! He thinks it's improbable... how fucking cute lol!
Then he proceeds to say that it's strange that this side has many craters.

Well first of all it's not fucking strange. The Earth and Moon was created for 4-5 billion years ago, and it's very like that there were a lot of meteors at that time bombarding both the moon and Earth. The reason we don't see the craters on Earth anymore (not as many at least) but still on the Moon is also perfectly logic. The Earth has wind (erosion) and tectonics and vulcanism --- three processes that recycle the Earth (and thus make the craters disappear)... The Moon has none of that, so it's very old craters (many million years old, even billions) are still seen today because it has no way to get rid of them. MAKES PERFECT SENSE.

Also in fact, the far side of the moon (The side we never see, cus it faces away from Earth) has actually many more craters than the near side:

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-54365072e06d5b91256641e723f55411-c 

And then the moron proceeds to state that it makes no sense (according to the spherical model) that it's possible to see the Full Moon during the day... Wow again... It is naturally possible that during the mornings or late afternoon evenings (when the country you are in is not directly facing the Sun, but still seeing daylight) that the near-side of the moon can be almost fully bathed in Sunlight which you can see...

And later in the video he argues that it's strange that we don't percieve on Earth that the Earth and the Sun is moving through space with very high velocities. Again - it's not strange. Because the Earth's gravitiy keeps everything nicely attached to it : the atomsphere and everything in it, so of course we don't feel it... I mean, it makes perfect sense.

I mean... for christ sake..

That some people waste their lives arguing that the Earth is flat is exactly a thing which the "rich powerful guys" in the big corps/governments want their sheep to spend their lives on. Totally useless stuff which will never make a difference.

Focus on the actual stuff happening behind the curtains:

mass-media propaganda

mass survellience

"The American Dream"-hoax/matrix-illusion

advertising

braindead TV-series and so on

@Aware

Indeed. However, I find it very interesting that you have seen for yourself that the mast is the last thing to vanish ... and even that is not enough to convince you... May I again ask if you have any particular explanation for why the mast is the last thing you see of the ship? If the Earth is a flat plane, then surely you would see the whole ship disappear at once, and not the lowest part of it first, right?

You said optical illusion? So your explanation for why the mast is the last thing that remains in your vision is simply "opitcal illusion" ??? Can you explain why this so-called optical illusion is happening then if the Earth is indeed a plane?

Edited by WaveInTheOcean