Vibroverse

Lucid Dream

26 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Shin said:

You're trolling are you ? xD 

Is that projection?

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Silly you, it's brain imagery happening in the brain while you sleep !

And where is the brain occurring?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

4 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Is that projection?

And where is the brain occurring?

You're editing makes more sense, before it was super suspicious :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

14 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

So you might need the assistance of some powerful otherworldly being or certainly at any rate something outside of yourself.

No sorry I though you edited that (thought this was on your last post).

Call me whatever you want and point to whatever you want to point to prove/show that I'm pretending, this is bullshit :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

No sorry I though you edited that (thought this was on your last post).

Call me whatever you want and point to whatever you want to point to prove/show that I'm pretending, this is bullshit :)

You can't be serious. You said this in the 'Is this my first incarnation thread' "That's because you assume when Tyler goes off (sleeps), Tyler still goes on dreaming. What really happens is that when Tyler goes off, Tyler goes off, it's not sleeping, it doesn't exist anymore lol" I could quote the rest of the comment, but this is enough to demonstrate that you understand materialism is bullshit. As under the materialist paradigm there's this thing called object permanence which would mean that Tyler exists while sleeping(the same way the moon is assumed to still exist if you were to look away).

And what edit did you think I made? lol. The only editing I did was a spelling correction.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

8 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

You can't be serious. You said this in the 'Is this my first incarnation thread' "That's because you assume when Tyler goes off (sleeps), Tyler still goes on dreaming. What really happens is that when Tyler goes off, Tyler goes off, it's not sleeping, it doesn't exist anymore lol" I could quote the rest of the comment, but this is enough to demonstrate that you understand materialism is bullshit. As under the materialist paradigm there's this thing called object permanence which would mean that Tyler exists while sleeping(the same way the moon is assumed to still exist if you were to look away).

And what edit did you think I made? lol. The only editing I did was a spelling correction.

Ok I guess we're misunderstanding each other cause what you just just write don't make sense compared to what I criticized of you, let's not pollute the forum more than this :)

God is love

And God in them