Aware

Nutshell + In Depth Teachings Of Enlightenment

22 posts in this topic

buddha-under-tree.jpg?w=437&h=1&crop=1

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nutshell and in depth teachings of Enlightenment

Introduction.

I share here nutshell teachings of enlightenment before I soon leave (in a few days) the website for a short while. With this understanding, one might cut through any illusion like a diamond would cut any other stone. With thorough study of it, one can understand any other teacher with his teaching for sentient beings more clearly. As a result of studying the following thoroughly, one will directly attain the vision of Dharma, the absolute law of everything. Sensitive beings, that already understand the connectivity, interwoven fabric, dependence of everything and their relationship to it with the illusion of distance, will experience during the reading my direct presence, that is not of this world., will warm their hearts and chest, and see flashes of gold in their minds during reading, activating their crown chakra, this is the signature of my presence.

Keep in mind, the deeper you go into this teaching, the more the mind will really start to struggle like a fish been caught and thrown on dry land, it shall struggle. Do  Not give up! (Or come back and back again).

dhp034.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First the explanation of therms as short as possible:

Awareness = Me, Mind without defilements (unbound, all pervasive one).

*Desires (craving) = Attachment.

Suffering = Disease of the mind. 

Awareness = Duty, Law.

Sense of self = Illusion.

Wholesome = Deed born from non attachment. ( = in Accordance with Awareness)

Unwholesome = Deed born from attachment.  (= Not in accordance with Awareness)

Wisdom = Result of Wholesome deeds.

Deed = Result of thought.

Thought = Result of thinking.

Thinking = Intelligence.

Intelligence = Everything.

*The attachment to the desire, to have or to be or not to be. I refer it to as craving.

Short composites and their results in creation:

Awareness + Desire (craving) = Attachment.

Awareness + Body + Desires = Suffering. 

Awareness + Body + Desires + Sense of self = Ignorance.

Awareness + Body + Desires + Sense of self = Unwholesome.

Awareness + Body + Desires + Sense of self + Seclusion = Wholesome + Unwholesome = Unwholesome.

Awareness + Body + Sense of self + Seclusion from worldly activities = Wholesome.

Awareness + Body = Enlightenment.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The law:
Root:  All things are temporary in nature. Nothing is permanent.
           Everything is a composite, nothing stands on its own.

_________

There for: All actions lead to its result over time, accordingly.

dhp278.jpg

All conditioned things are loaded with suffering; this knowledge will enlighten the path

Investigation

_________

Introduction:

I am going to explain and lay out for you the perfect understanding of reality, and with this knowledge, you surely will be able to cut through any illusion you have that prevents you from attaining Awareness, and will skyrocket your meditations and intelligence on a profound level if you put effort to put it into action.
After this investigation, I am going to explain with what you have read so far the knowledge about how to end suffering.

Cutting through the illusion there is just one, the rest is illusion of the mind.

Reality in one line: X is not X, there for X, (1 is not 1, there for 1).

Illusion in one line: X is X, their for not  X, (1 is 1, there for not 1).

Examples:

• If direction would be real, it would not need a definition or reference (compass).
  • If space would be real, it would not need a definition or reference (definition).
  • If time would be real, it would not need a definition or reference (Clocks).
  • If energy would be real, it would not need a definition or reference (definition).
  • If gravity would be real, it would not need a definition or reference (definition).

Clarification:

Awareness is not a composite. All definitions related to some event or phenomena, are always a composite.

1. We invent direction, and you believe it to be real.
  2. We invent definitions and theories about space, and you believe it to be real.
  3. We invent time and theories about time, and you believe it to be real.
  4. We invent energy and you believe it to be real.

Within something, whatever it is, is never found the thing it presents. Within the tree, the tree is not found, within the body, the body is not found and so on.

Now when meditating, due to that I must explain through words, cut also through: If Awareness would be real, it would not need a definition.

Argumentation:

If but one thing out of everything would be real, it would not be temporary.
All things are temporary.

Conclusion: Nothing is real.

(Awareness is all pervasive, it knows no equal, so there is no telling rather its real or unreal).

You can pick anything, and state, but this thing or phenomena is really real, then is it related to something?
> Then its not real, is empty in nature.

But this thing is real, and has nothing to relate it too.
Then its not a thing. Or a not-thing (it's still a thing).

Where must I cut it off?

Its in your mind you belief it to be real. And there it must be cut off. The mind wants to relate to all its conditions,

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Where and when it arises, there it must be cut through, with the diamond of knowledge, that I shared with you.

dhp040.jpg

By wisdom the power of evil can be destroyed; strengthen your mind like a strong city

The end of suffering In depth study

_________

Introduction:

Now you have the weapon of knowledge, the diamond I shared, I am going to explain according to the definitions (you might want to read them again), how you must become your own way and light, and that the Enlightened Masters of the past, did not have had it wrong, and that although many ways to enlightenment are claimed, they all have similarities.

In part 1 I share my clear view of the enlightened stage. In part 2 I will explain and share the knowledge what the core base of the bundle of suffering is, so we can examen this further in other parts.
In part 3 I will explain in depth the very mechanics, the core of it all, which includes the knowledge how the cycle of death indeed is valid.

Examination of what is being free of mind

Part 1:

If we investigate this, we will get a better idea how the defilements of the mind seem to embody itself being a sense of self.

Awareness, does not need anything.
Body, does need something.

Does the all pervasive Awareness need direction, space, time, energy or gravity?
Does the body need food, water, some shelter, some warmth?

I am sure you answered: No on Awareness, and Yes on Body. If said no on Awareness, it surely has also nothing to do with food, water, shelter and warmth either.
There for, if awareness does not need direction, space, time, energy or gravity, because its all pervasive, and the body needs some food and water, some shelter and warmth, why bother these belief systems that it must be real or not real, or a combination of it of some kind when it comes to direction, space, time, energy and gravity?

As a result of this examination, one must there for drop these illusionary systems that has nothing to do with Awareness, nor has any of such belief to do with the body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part: 2 

Awareness + Desire (craving) = Attachment.
Awareness + Body + Sense of self + Seclusion from worldly activities = Wholesome.

If we investigate this, we will get a better idea, how it comes that one remains being attracted to reason with false belief systems and how and why seclusion from worldly activities is key, however we must first investigate what our base point is to overcome. So let us do this first.

If we look at Awareness + Desire = Attachment, we can ask ourselves, where this would result. Well, it will result in birth of sense of self.
(Awareness + Body + Desires + Sense of self = Ignorance.)

So the problem that need to be solved, is to let the craving somehow be tired out, using the fact that everything is based on action and result, and thus everything is changing. When craving ends, all attachments will also over time end due to their temporary nature. The preferred stage is: Awareness + Body = Enlightenment.

Why tiring it out, and not just blasting to enlightenment straight away?

Because temporary, refers to a process, of actions leading to results, and it is so, due to that things are temporary.
You can try blast into it, but it will never hold, and this not holding is always so, there for it needs a more thorough handle that we can use as advantage, and not as a clear disadvantage.

Let me go deeper. 
Before I am going to give you knowledge of the whole bundle of suffering, first we must look at the base we want to examen, that clearly will pinpoint what to get rid of. We don't want to base it exactly on Awareness, that is not what we should overcome, that is what we should attain. Stay with me, its going deeper now, slowly to its core.

Awareness + Desire (craving) = Attachment. 

If we look at the following: Awareness + Body + Desires + Sense of self = Ignorance. 

The experience of course, is no longer living in accordance with Awareness. And if this is the case one is blind and you might as well show it as followed (I show it in  steps):
1. Awareness + Body + Desires + Sense of self = Ignorance
2. Awareness + body + Desires + Sense of self = Ignorance
3. Awareness + Body + Desires + Sense of self = Ignorance 
4. Awareness Ignorance + Body + Desires + Sense of self = you = Ignorance
Awareness Ignorance + Body + Desires + Sense of self = you = suffering = Ignorance.

The last one prescribes the blind man, servant of the senses.

So our base point becomes Ignorance to explain the bundle of suffering, and not a bundle of Awareness that is all pervasive, that is a contradiction. And so we also know that by the development of wholesome deeds,  we get the result wisdom.

Wholesome = Deed born from non attachment. ( = in Accordance with Awareness)
Wisdom = Result of wholesome deeds. 

Clarification:

• Awareness is not the element to overcome, but that which should be attained.
  • Ignorance is the stronghold to destroy.
  • Wholesome deeds are born from non attachment, in accordance with Awareness.
  • Wisdom is the result of wholesome deeds.
  • If we destroy ignorance, we enlighten.

Conclusion: Hence we should now figure out how to develop wholesome deeds to develop wisdom, and destroy our ignorance.

dhp175.jpg

Like swans in flight, the wise move stepwise away from the world

Part 3

The bundle of suffering, and the explanation of the cycle of birth and death

Now that we know that we should gather wholesome deeds that will result in wisdom, let us now investigate why and how to develop wholesome deeds.

We know that we must destroy ignorance, and there for we should not bother what was before ignorance, but see how ignorance and the whole sequence of suffering is presented and how this is related to the cycle of birth and death if we do not destroy ignorance.

Under the condition of ignorance arises motives as well. And these motives leads to sensitivity, and this sensitivity to sense of self, sense of self leads to perception, and these perceptions lead to shapes, these shapes lead to formations, and this leads to reasoning, reasoning to judgement, judgement lead to feelings, feelings leads to craving, craving leads to claiming, claiming to becoming,  becoming leads  to birth. And that which has been born, will get sick, and will get old, and will eventually die.

Now, how is this a cycle?

Lets see what happens when someone dies, the body will be out of the sequence:

(Awareness + Body + Desires + Sense of self = Ignorance). 
Ignorance minus Body = Awareness + Desires + Sense of self. 

The reason why we just cut away the body, is due to that oneness already is, and will just be also when the body leaves, nothing stopped, just the body died, awareness did not.  So we just add the rest of the chain that always follows due to action and result.

How many rounds do you prefer?

Thus: Awareness + Desires + sense of self = ignorance >  perception > Shapes > formations > reasoning > judgement > feelings > craving >  claiming > becoming  > birth > Sickness > Old age > Death. > 
 Awareness + Desires + sense of self = ignorance >  perception > Shapes > formations > reasoning > judgement > feelings > craving >  claiming > becoming  > birth > Sickness > Old age > Death. >
Awareness + Desires + sense of self = ignorance >  perception > Shapes > formations > reasoning > judgement > feelings > craving >  claiming > becoming  > birth > Sickness > Old age > Death. >

> I can do this all day, this copy pasting thing. >

Awareness + Desires + sense of self = ignorance >  perception > Shapes > formations > reasoning > judgement > feelings > craving >  claiming > becoming  > birth > Sickness > Old age > Death. >  (done yet?!) >
 Awareness + Desires + sense of self = ignorance >  perception > Shapes > formations > reasoning > judgement > feelings > craving >  claiming > becoming  > birth > Sickness > Old age > Death. > (round and round he goes) >
Awareness + Desires + sense of self = ignorance >  perception > Shapes > formations > reasoning > judgement > feelings > craving >  claiming > becoming  > birth > Sickness > Old age > Death.

It does not end, it can go from heavens to hell, but this cycle just moves on and on, until one destroys ignorance with wisdom, and lives in accordance with Awareness, attaining Awareness.

How to develop wholesome deeds that will result in wisdom? We are almost there now.

First lets make things clear.

Enlightenment = Awareness + Body. We have learned so far, that which Awareness not need, and not needed for the body, should be abandoned. Then you are left with little food and drinking, some shelter and warmth, and duty (Awareness).

So if you would live up to that straight away, secluded from everything and everyone without turning back, with little food and drinking, left with Awareness, then all the rest that is in between, is disease of the mind (suffering). That which should burn up, and will burn up due to that everything is temporary in nature.

So, when we add concentration and attention on ourselves and Awareness, then everything quickly burns up, it can't hold by their nature. And, even though the mind always changes, it has no longer something to attach to. The attachment must die, and will die soon, or later.

Now you hold but a few moments where the sense of self can come in, which is during drinking and eating. But being mindful also prevents further attachments, it will quickly move away, when eating but little and drinking not to much.

dhp352.jpg

This is his last embodiment, free from craving and attachments; is he a great and wise being

Why seclusion from unwholesome behavior? Unwholesome behavior just stimulates person thinking. "He did this to me, and that to me, and there for." So first something is done to HIM, and then the OTHER, is there for in existence as well, and behaves accordingly to this belief.
To sum it: Wrong view, intentions, speech, act, effort, livelihood, attention and concentration. Must be secluded from, because they all involve an illusionary self that is separated from anyone and anything else.

Views are related to: Everything revolves around me... Wrong intentions are related to he should not have done this or that, I shall there for.... Speech as well, he said this, now I will say that, make excuses, or can lie etc... Livelihood is a bit tricky but revolves also around illusion me, by I can do this, its not me that is hurt or has consequences of it, I just do my job (e.g working with poisons)... Concentration is on separated little you, and same with attention, attention always on things that revolve on yourself, based on gaining something.

As you can see, that this as a result will just make a bunch of trouble, the brain everything structures to it.

This literally is strengthening those parts in his brain by habit, that surely it will be painful when he must depart from it and live secluded from it. So a lot of what is written above will change the structures within your body, everywhere.

dhp355.jpg

The fool is chased by possession, greed destroys the fool himself as if he would be destroying others

Finally, when one secludes, and remains with Body + Awareness, works hard, always secluded from unwholesome behavior, wisdom will become perfect which destroys ignorance.  Or it can be seen as followed: due to that everything is a composite, with the cessation of craving due to seclusion from unwholesome behavior comes peace of mind. Awareness will be attained soon, or later.

dhp350.jpg

To cut the strong ties with Mara one must be mindful of his thoughts

The last thing that will be left to come to its naturally end, will be ones body.

When the body eventually also goes, will there be nothing left to start the sequence again, since one lived in accordance with Awareness, and the body was the last thing to come to its natural end, apart from attachment.

"

Finally

Awareness - Body =

Edited by Motus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

Oh, that is just everything you Truly are.  
Awareness=Pure Love.. 

The more one secludes from unwholesome behavior, the more and more loving one becomes to all living creatures.

Edited by Motus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

986b08d8ceb8ee63e941c10e1476d460.jpg

It is possible to desire "something" without attaching yourself to that "something". 
It sure ain't easy, but it's possible. When you're enlightened, yes you don't attach to anything ... but you don't detach from anything either so to speak :) 

quote-after-enlightenment-the-laundry-ga 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@WaveInTheOcean YES!

I refer it to as: Desire+attachment=craving.

On 21 december 2016 at 9:16 PM, Motus said:

*The attachment to the desire, to have or to be or not to be. I refer it to as craving.

Actually, When one is whole again, pure desire, is more like ecstasy.

Edited by Motus

If by any means someone finds it confusing, about the diamond part...

X is not X, there for X.

If we pick direction for example. It does not exist. We shape it, and believe it to be real, and that is the problem.

Imagine 2 space crafts somewhere in space. One of these has the technology to see the other, and the other cannot see the other. And the one who has the technology has left a message. Travel north and ya shall reach me.

Do you think he will ever find the other space craft?

Edited by Motus

8 hours ago, Motus said:

Oh, that is just everything you Truly are.  
Awareness=Pure Love.. 

The more one secludes from unwholesome behavior, the more and more loving one becomes to all living creatures.

This is great! :)

5 hours ago, Motus said:

@WaveInTheOcean YES!

I refer it to as: Desire+attachment=craving.

Actually, When one is whole again, pure desire, is more like ecstasy.

This, too. :)

Thanks @aware!!! Very enlightening post!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse You all are Most welcome!

I have put much effort in writing this down. And saw how some caught it, grasped its meaning. As if the sun starts shining inside of them like on a sunny spring morning sunrise.

Edited by Aware

Reality in one line: X is not X, there for X, (1 is not 1, there for 1).

This means like you said about distance... distance is not distance (distance is an idea) therefore we create distance in our mind/concept, etc...
But here awareness is talking, from the awareness point of view

Illusion in one line: X is X, their for not  X, (1 is 1, there for not 1).

And here in the illusion distance is distance (because we think there's something) therefore not distance?

I don't get that part.

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

This means like you said about distance... distance is not distance (distance is an idea) therefore we create distance in our mind/concept, etc...
But here awareness is talking, from the awareness point of view

And here in the illusion distance is distance (because we think there's something) therefore not distance?

I don't get that part.

Its simple really. Within a body, there is no body found. Within a tree the tree is not found.

If that would be the case, then tree would be actual tree. But because this is not the case, its a composite, that we call a tree. We would not need to call it a tree if tree was actual tree. It would completely consist out of tree...

However, for the illusion part, is that there is no such thing to be found out of everything that completely consist out of itself. When we belief that it actually exist, that there is actual direction, then that is the problem.

Edited by Aware

11 minutes ago, Aware said:

Its simple really. Within a body, there is no body found. Within a tree the tree is not found.

If that would be the case, then tree would be actual tree. But because this is not the case, its a composite, that we call a tree. We would not need to call it a tree if tree was actual tree. It would completely consist out of tree...

However, for the illusion part, is that there is no such thing to be found out of everything that completely consist out of itself. When we belief that it actually exist, that there is actual direction, then that is the problem.

Thanks!!!! I got it now! It's clear but is like we are blinded by our beliefs.

Just now, Aware said:

@abrakamowse Exactly. And that is why I shared the diamond of knowledge to cut perfectly straight through it.

And you know what? I used to say that to a friend who is extremely materialistic. He thinks that everything comes from matter and we talk about that sometimes and I told him that we are not a body, we are a composite (as you said) of different elements that we call body.

And now it was like I didn't do the connection, thanks!

@abrakamowse You can always friendly ask the person: When you eat, does it go to you, or does it not go to you?

He will and must eventually say: It goes to the stomach. 

Then the conversation follows: If it goes to the stomach, does it remain there, or will it move on?

He will and must eventually say: It will of course end up into the toilet.

Then the conversation follows: If that is the case, did something ever go to you, if the same happens with our information we interpret?

Often it remains quite, and you can continue: If this all is a bundle of continuity, can you point at the location you are?

It often remains quite.

You can move on with: I would like to ask you some questions, that you may answer as you like:

Your body, can you state, that it is permanent in nature?
"No of course not"

Of anything on earth would you say that it is permanent in nature, or would you say that this is false?
"That is false of course"

The universe, would you say that it remains the same, or would you say, it changes?
"It changes of course!"

Would you say that there is found in a body a body, in an animal the animal, in earth the earth, in mind the mind?
"No that is nonsense"

Would you say that in the universe is found the universe?
"Of course not!"

Well in that case, if in the body is not found a body, in an animal is not found an animal, in earth not the earth, in the mind not the mind, and in the whole big universe not the universe, is then therefor a you found in your body, or comes material out of material if material is not found in it?

(Let me know his answer).

@Aware  He's in my native country, we write in e-mails and we have those chats via e-mail. I will try to ask him.

But I know he will say that this is how it works, he thinks that matter is there, that is not possible that matter is created because we believe in it.

He thinks there's not an awareness or a soul, spirit... he thinks that from the cells on the brain, neurons, etc... there's thoughts, and if the matter dies there's nothing but the world continues... he understand that we are a composite of cells, atoms, whatever. But he thinks that life arose by random chance.

Edited by abrakamowse

@abrakamowse Then it will be very difficult.

Deep are the imprints of society and their teachings of body identification. In that case I think its better to leave it at rest until you yourself are having a great understanding, all-round skillful. 

Just now, Aware said:

@abrakamowse Then it will be very difficult.

Deep are the imprints of society and their teachings of body identification. In that case I think its better to leave it at rest until you yourself are having a great understanding, all-round skillful. 

Yes, that's what I was thinking.

Matthew 7:5 made me not to try too much to tell him or insist, because I know his ego will defend and he's a good friend of mine. I think he may be thinking I am crazy Lol...

"Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

I am the hypocrite

Thanks for this post @Aware, really precious!

Hereunder, an inspiring video in line with seclusion from attachments :