EntheogenTruthSeeker

What is the basic criteria women look for? (Nonduality?)

5 posts in this topic

Had a thought. That developed women, very attractive, healthy, etc. are not looking to settle for any man. They want a man who can be the full divine masculine? Are what girls looking for in relationships really just a divine nondual spiritual connection/emotionally stimulated at the end of the day? Like deep down? 

I know most attractive girls don’t give a fuck about nonduality, but it’s what they secretly want? 

I suppose there is a short term PUA/Masculine/attractive principles that get the girl, but the deepest success in relationships long term will come from the divine masculine spirituality? 

What are women really looking for? 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

In my personal biased experience. The more close to yourself you become, so the more authentic you are, the more overall/universally attractive you become. It is single handedly the most attractive quality a man or woman can convey.

The more close to yourself you are the more close to God you get. The more close to God you are the more attractive you become because you will then radiate an essence that is within us all that we all are pursing even if we are unconscious of it. I'd say the Divine Masculine will be a large factor here, but at the same time a man will also start to incorporate the Divine Feminine as well the closer they are to God/themselves. All of this will lead to higher quality relationships.

The irony is, even though more people will be attracted to you. Since you know yourself so well not everyone will be a proper partner. So it's not like you are slaying at the game lol. But, eventually the essence of yourself will line up with someone else who has done their work as well. Then a beautiful relationship will bloom out of that.

When it comes to non-dual people. I don't believe they are truly looking for a relationship, since they already have their greatest lover (their self/God) with them at all times. But, rather they may naturally fall into someone beautiful unexpectedly and surrender to it's magic. 

Edited by Nos7algiK

@Nos7algiK this was one of the most well-articulated posts I’ve ever read here! So much wisdom and nuance, it’s insane. 

“But, eventually the essence of yourself will line up with someone else who has done their work as well. Then a beautiful relationship will bloom out of that.“

^ love that. What’s your relationship life been like? If you don’t mind me asking

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

10 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

What’s your relationship life been like? If you don’t mind me asking

I made a post in a thread about a week ago on conscious relationships. I'll just copy/paste it here. But, prior to my current relationship my past ones were pretty normal. I didn't date a lot in my life due to me being shy/insecure at first then being selective to what I thought was right for me at the time. Anyway, here is the post:

"Yes, my relationship of four years with my partner is very lovely. I don't believe I can truly put it into words. It's not like some type of magical twin flame story you sometimes hear, though it does have it's moments of magic as most relationships do. But, rather a very calm and understanding relationship where each of our presences promotes the growth of the other. There isn't an "I need you" attachment, but rather a silent agreement where we allow ourselves to "be" when we are together and we let each other "be" when we are not.

There was a bit of ego struggles in the beginning, but it's nice to be with someone who is on a similar path to my own or should I say someone who realizes there is no path to be had nor no one to be walking it.

It's been a great lesson in stopping the micro-managing of your partners actions that are born in fear that you may lose them for some reason. When two parties hold unconditional faith with each other. The conditions of life itself start to uncondition themselves and the door to mystery creeks open."

Edited by Nos7algiK