EntheogenTruthSeeker

Honey Mushrooms With Loving Brother: Two Days Later, Feeling Ontop Of The World

7 posts in this topic

well, after a serious two years of torture with my PTSD/OCD/Mania/rage/suicidal, I finally feel like I’m on the awakening path, for real this time. 

long story short my brother and I consumed the magic plant medicine, and within 15 minutes I figured out why the entire two months of my life have been hell. It’s so magical, truly. Seeing how precious and mysterious life is. Magical!! The stars, the infinite universe that has no beginning  or end, and I’m the entirety of it! Everyone and everything I know is IT! 

Basically, I asked out the first girl I’ve asked out in like 1 year, I feel confident, have two jobs now, and am living on my own more now. 

I can not thank you Leo for your art. I would be dead or in jail without it. I was such a fuck up addict before all this Actualized 6 years ago. Took like 195mg adderall in one day before. Like, I needed this shit more than ever. If you guys follow this stuff with consistency and discipline and curiosity, you WILL achieve healing of some kind. And it will be the most precious thing, seeing your illusory self become god in the flesh. I mean who have thought? But I’m so grounded and clear of my mental illness right now, it’s awesome! 

love y’all! 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Love you ?♾

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Glad to hear things are unfolding in a beautiful and positive way man ❤️

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead.