KenDo

Can’t breathe PLEASE HELP

30 posts in this topic

@KenDo  I don't know if you already do this, but my friend has a very similar problem, and he noticed that it gets much worse when he drinks milk. So I'd try going dairy free for a couple weeks, if you haven't already

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

17 hours ago, KenDo said:

@captainamerica thanks I already do this and it has helped me a little but my breathing is definitely still blocked

Most welcome, hope you find the solution.

Experiment with diet and locations. Five years ago my symptoms got much worse. I experimented with my diet and realised I had an allergy to eggs, chicken, and wine. I still consume those things occasionally, and it triggers the allergy. Then I spray Rhinocort, and it clears up in about 2 hours. Some people say Rhinocort only works for a while then it stops working. I think it's because they take too much. I took three squirts in each nostril for two days to knock out the bad case five years ago, but then only on squirt in each nose when needed. If just one nostril is blocked, I will just do one squirt in that nostril. It has been working for five years. Changed my life. But you've got to eliminate the cause - dietary or environmental.

Cardio like cycling will help. Do you practice any sports?

@Michael569 hey man, it’s been a while and still not seeing any improvement with my breathing. I’m scared I will have this for the rest of my life.. 

i tried an air purifier from dyson, it said my air quality is fine. And I didn’t notice any improvement after using it. 

any idea what I could do at this point?

1 hour ago, KenDo said:

hey man, it’s been a while and still not seeing any improvement with my breathing. I’m scared I will have this for the rest of my life.. 

i tried an air purifier from dyson, it said my air quality is fine. And I didn’t notice any improvement after using it. 

any idea what I could do at this point?

the filter you used, does it detect mould presence? And does it filter all allergens specifically? Some filters are quite selective and some are shit although dyson should probably be pretty reliable so it's just about what it is filtering and what it is NOT filtering. 

It's hard to kinda give advice about asthma over a forum chat because of how multifactorial this thing is but speak to your doctor again and see if there are any other tests they could run

You could experimentally try to take antihistamines for a few days and see if that helps. This way you may be able to tell is the breathlesness is trigger by allergic reaction specifically. 

Some people also react to pesticides, chemicals, pollution, sulphates etc. So if you happen to live ina  polluted area, that could for sure be a contributor. Those might be harder to cut out but you could do a run down of the food you eat most of the time and see if there is anything there loaded with weird stuff that shouldn't be present in the food. 

Not sure how your diet quality is, but asthmatics do seem to benefit from more plant-based type of a diet for some reason. 

What's the pattern of the condition? Is it always bad or does it change? 

is there any chance the condition is driven by psychological factors such as anxieties, stress, holding tension in your body etc? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

There is also the possibility of a parasite that when treated it will come out of the nose.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Pressing the tongue to the roof of the mouth will move the bone structure so that it becomes easier to breath. Have your tongue in the mewing tongue-posture when doing this.

This will not solve the problem, but might make it a little bit easier to breath after you have done this.

I hope this will do something. Good luck, I have prayed for you.