Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LRyan

The Cabal, Freemasons, One world order Leo?

9 posts in this topic

I would like to hear from Leo and anyone else who has an opinion on what is going on in the external physical world presently.

The PLANdemic, The great reset,  the complete loss of freedoms under the charter of rights and the Constitution.  The forcing of a mRNA injection.    What are your thoughts?  

Edited by LRyan

Examine what you believe to be impossible, and then change your beliefs.

Oh, am I not allowed to ask this?

31 minutes ago, LRyan said:

Is "the devil" taking over the outside world?

Is "the devil" taking over the inside world? This is your dream, and yet you choose to dream a shadowy cabal?

My opinion, is there no strong evidence that there is a group of people 'controlling' the world or are doing half of what you are saying.

There are certainly rich people who use money to influence governments and media, but mRNA vaccine to depopulate the earth? "toxic substances" - like? They are hardly forcing it. It's completely optional lol. It's mostly fear mongering without any solid evidence. 

Edited by SgtPepper

Oh, where I live it is being forced, I can no longer go into a restaurant to eat or watch grandchildren play sports.

34 minutes ago, LRyan said:

The PLANdemic, The great reset, enslavement of people, the complete loss of freedoms under the charter of rights and the Constitution.  The forcing of a mRNA agent with toxic substances to de populate the earth.  What are your thoughts on the Blue Bloods vs Red Bloods....Cain and Abel, this is beyond understanding at this present moment.  Is "the devil" taking over the outside world?

evidence? and mind you, evidence is not some random person talking about it.

1 minute ago, LRyan said:

Oh, where I live it is being forced, I can no longer go into a restaurant to eat or watch grandchildren play sports.

That's not force. You made a choice to not take the vaccine. There are consequences to your choice.

Do you seriously not understand why governments are placing restrictions on gathering of people?

There is a lot of evidence from established an world renowned scientists doctors.  You only have to look at evidence on websites such as the FDA and CDC and look at the numbers.