Lyubov

Life Purpose: Abstract to actualized 

3 posts in this topic

So basically I know the sort of abstract and values behind my life purpose. I do feel I have an important mission to live out that has to do with my growth and learning to love. I have not lost sight of this. I'm always partaking in the process of personal development. What I'm struggling with is sort of marrying this with discipline, creativity, order, practicalness and the material domain so to speak. I don't have too many solid ideas of what I want to do.

Right now I'm heavily drawn to making travel video content for youtube and streaming it like on twitch.tv. I'm really drawn to this but I've lost a little motivation recently and want to pursue this full time as well as be open to other business and career opportunities that both are financially rewarding and help people

I would say this is the "heart" of my life purpose: To help people heal and learn about their emotions (with the focus more on a male audience) and to create beauty, laughter paradigm shifting moments and adventure that inspires people to grow themselves.  

I've noticed that when I work on myself I'm better able to work on my life purpose so I do feel like everything I do is leading up to a greater capacity for something else, and I'm ready to take more action steps into the practical. 

How can I become more clear on the more practical/material side of things? I'm open to things changing and hammering out an idea that is more solid and clear with more tangible action steps. Could be the activity I listed here, something else (a video course on how to become a more honest, strong and mentally healthy man), or even multiple things cause deep down I want to create adventure and inspiration in the social media video sphere. 

Any tips for brainstorming so I can get to a place where I have something more material to work towards? Right now it's skewed way too far in the other direction. All bark no bite so to speak and lacking discipline. 

Edited by Lyubov

How about:

1. take your ultimate goal and write it down as clearly as possible;

2. make that the last step in a sequence of steps, written down on paper. where you are now is the first step, make this visual, almost like a flow chart;

3. walk backwards from the ultimate step and think about the skills and experience required to get there;

4. take it step by step until you reach step 1;

5. keep refining this diagram as you progress, it should provide insight into what you need

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Lyubov

Research what people who are already where you want to be did, specific to your concern. Don’t go to “I’m lacking ______”,  go to “there are details I haven’t researched & realized yet” and continue researching. Also take the time to contemplate what you really mean by personal development. It is easier to walk up a mountain without a backpack. Make a dreamboard, put everything you desire on it, and see it from a far instead of as thoughts in your head. Priorities prioritize themselves, or, the mind will do that for you once it can visibly see it all (on the board). All yet discovered details will present themselves effortlessly. Let the concept of motivation go. See it for what it is, “I’ll feel better when” (when x, y or z is then I won’t be lacking anymore, then I’ll be personally developed). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE