Thought Art

What is your end goal with self actualization?

46 posts in this topic

@Loba Hm, yeah I have plenty going. Which was why I was stressed the other few days finishing up some exams. All part of my larger vision. So is learning to handle adversity and uncertainty, and dealing with expectation vs reality. 

I share pretty openly my thoughts on the form because I have nothing to hide. I am processing for a long term powerful life.

I just have some negative motivation aspects and fears to transcend. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Loba Building one. I feel grounded. I just rant... I have my thoughts.. Had negative ones for years.

But, I don't identify with them.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art that's good to hear, if those thoughts start leading you down a dead end feel free to reach out, I am a good listener, semi decent with advice.

@Thought Art focus on what you want! Read ask and it's given. No mumbo jumbo there or just ignore the mumbo jumbiness haha. It's totally possible to clear these thoughts for good and to focus on creating. You only need some time and intention for that to happen gradually. 

To answer your question i see myself rich in the near future free from soulcrushing jobs with great people around me, healthy, creating stuff everyday, mastering the hobbies that give me joy and never stop growing. I will be having fun along the way. That's it. I don't have an ambition to change the world atm. 

In a none toxic environment,  with no abuse. 

Working/ volunteering in the social field. Helping those less fortunate. 

Cautious in my relations with others.  Not allowing abusers into my inner circle.  

An open heart.  Soft, gentle,  patient soul.  

My own house (which I should inherit soon)

Habit building.  Taking right action.  Naturally thriving in a healthy environment.  

Aging gracefully. Healthy (as much as is possible) and fit. Self compassion. 

Channeling.  

Edited by Proserpina

???????