EntheogenTruthSeeker

New Experiment: “Fit In” / Play the social game

5 posts in this topic

After a moment of clarity on modafinil, I realized that all this self help and spiritual shit (at this point) after 6 years, is becoming/has been an escape from competition/survival/rejection. It’s also mental masturbation and distraction from doing the real shit that makes people attracted to me at face value/first interaction/get noticed. 

I’m just going to reinvent my appearance, style, health for the next two years and take a pause on more “deep” PD. 

I am in this limbo stage of being too orange for green communities, but too green for orange communities. This all stems from a horrible foundation of orange. (Glad I fully passed my foundation of stage red/blue this year as y’all have seen w Jesus BS?) 

my spiritual shit don’t matter, when I look like a fucking bum. 

imagine I just played the social game and dressed like a Fuck boy with insane style but have the values of self help and spirituality. that’s what I did my first year of self help, and I’ve never had more attention from girls in my entire life. Ever since I got too serious about spirituality I just po pooed “playing ego games” “fitting in”, but honestly some of these spiritual ideas have severely hurt my development-ego, hasn’t served me at all. 

1. buy 3 new outfits

2. get some jewelry, simple thin chain necklace, maybe light earrings 

3. consistent haircuts 

4. Master am impeccable hygiene/self-care routine. 

Much love! 

no matter how woke I get, I’ll never be “above” society or the rules, expectations, how success practically works, etc. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Nice realizations. I think its really important to take care of your looks. I used to think I was above that and now I see the foolishness there. 

"You Create Magic" 

You can be woke and still handle the little things like style, dress, hygiene, social skills, etc.

Get your material life together so it's tight. For example, have a nice house/crib to invite a girl back to. Don't be living like a sloppy bum.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura @Nahm @Flowerfaeiry thanks for the support and advice y’all. 

yeah I’ve realized there was no point to me approaching girls because I wouldn’t even be able to bring them back to, what, my parents? Lmfao

Inner value = outer value/success. 

<3

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening