Seth

What do I do with all these insights and ideas?

6 posts in this topic

I meditate and it is fine except I'm not sure what to do with all the insights and ideas I get. When I was newer to meditation I would try to ignore them but I eventually just started writing them down when they came. My understanding is that if I ignore the ideas then they will just bottle up and make me feel jaded.

For those who can offer more perspective, what do you do about insights during meditation?

I write them out.

It helps me move forward ?⏩

I apply them to art projects later.

Maybe do something creative with your insights?  Might be your zone of genius calling asking you to make some artform of some sort, idk ?❤️

@Seth Write them down and work to embody and apply them in your life. By writing them down you will help the flow of new insights and ideas. 

Right. Okay. So I will continue to write them down.

ignore them. the ideas are within the mental. you meditate to separate yourself from the mental, to simply be. we have the absurd feeling that we need the mental to maintain balance, that without clinging to any idea or concept, we fall into emptiness. you meditate to realize that this is not so, emptiness is fullness and you do not fall anywhere, you are simply you, really. forget the ideas