Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thought Art

Mystical Vision: Infinity Mod

9 posts in this topic

What if you could become so awakened that you embody the love on infinity in your life purpose? You would be able to change the world I think.

Imagine being an Infinite Mod. A lighthouse Born from Infinity to serve in the awakening of infinity to its highest love?

Just like how video games have moderators what if you could awaken so deeply you basically become a reality moderator. 

You would have to go as deeply as you could possibly go. You would need to be more mature, grounded, skillful and loving than 99.9% of people. You would need the biggest map, biggest heart.... Thick face black heart...

Main goal: Unity, Truth, Love, Holism, beauty, health, etc

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

If you truly embodied infinite love you would also be infinitely selfless. Everything in reality would be accepted for how it is, therefore you would change nothing in reality because you would become aware how perfect it already is.

20 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

If you truly embodied infinite love you would also be infinitely selfless. Everything in reality would be accepted for how it is, therefore you would change nothing in reality because you would become aware how perfect it already is.

You COULD, or you could do whatever you want. 

Because, maybe it's perfect as it already is so whats your point?

Do, don't do, whatever

It maybe perfect when you are suffering from hunger

But, it's still perfect when you are eating a great dinner

I prefer dinner.

I think most people do.

It already being perfect changes nothing. But, being grounded in infinity and lack of bias is an important attribute for the next wave of powerful spiritual leaders and healers. 

You simply work from and for the Highest Good. Not for any selfish ego identity, like being on the left or right, etc

I can see the perfection, but 99% of people can't and are lost in a dream world. (I am still working through my process obvisouly ahaha). But, an infinity Mod would see perfection and be a fountain of love. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

6 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Because, maybe it's perfect as it already is so whats your point?

My point is there is nothing to be fixed. It's already perfect. The irony is that more you believe there is something that needs to be changed, the more reality will manifest/reflect concepts that need to be changed. For every superhero a villain appears. The more powerful they become the more villains appear. The superhero can never reach a point of power where they can destroy all the villains.

8 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

It already being perfect changes nothing. But, being grounded in infinity and lack of bias is an important attribute for the next wave of powerful spiritual leaders and healers. 

You simply work from and for the Highest Good. Not for any selfish ego identity, like being on the left or right, etc

I agree with this part, though the above issues I stated will still be an issue. But, what you said here is more practical. Maybe I made the mistake of taking what you originally said in an Absolute way rather than in a more grounded relative sense. If that is the case, then my bad.

14 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

My point is there is nothing to be fixed. It's already perfect. The irony is that more you believe there is something that needs to be changed, the more reality will manifest/reflect concepts that need to be changed. For every superhero a villain appears. The more powerful they become the more villains appear. The superhero can never reach a point of power where they can destroy all the villains.

I agree with this part, though the above issues I stated will still be an issue. But, what you said here is more practical. Maybe I made the mistake of taking what you originally said in an Absolute way rather than in a more grounded relative sense. If that is the case, then my bad.

Yeah, as a human I am finite. I mean, that ain't gonna change. 

Instead, as a force of unity in human relations and well being...

So, I am not unbiased exactly.

Also, Sure it's already perfect and then nothing to be fixed. Except, there is a lot of suffering and confusion etc. On the absolute THAT IS THE PERFECTION. It's Love. 

Reality being perfect, for me is not a licence to be lazy and not follow what makes me passionate about life.

There is paradox in the perfection. I think that is easily overlooked.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

That would probably be really awesome. 

I think so -_-

◭"89"

@Thought Art Interesting post. I like the way you think. It could go a few ways. You may have no desire to change anything, because it would appear perfect as it is. Or becoming aware there are infinite realties, you could focus into one where you could play the role of awakened moderator. You would have to follow what your intuition tells you. Beings choose this earth reality for very unique experiences. Some honestly don't want to awaken. To them that would defeat their purpose for being here. They are enjoying the game of being unconscious. 

Edited by Matthew85

6 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Thought Art Interesting post. I like the way you think. It could go a few ways. You may have no desire to change anything, because it would appear perfect as it is. Or becoming aware there are infinite realties, you could focus into one where you could play the role of awakened moderator. You would have to follow what your intuition tells. Beings choose this earth reality for very unique experiences. Some honestly don't want to awaken. To them that would defeat their purpose for being here. They are enjoying the game of being unconscious. 

Yeah, I mean you only ever serve your target audience anyway. No delusions here in some idea to awaken the whole world or something. I am already seeing the results I am having through my work. Excited to see myself and my work grow.

Infinity Moderator is just an ideal I thought of... In the ocean of noise... We need lighthouses. (Global information ocean)

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"