Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad_

My mother did mashrooms

4 posts in this topic

Two years ago I did mushrooms for the first time and I told my mother about it. I told her the reasons that I wanted to wake up from the dream, I wanted to understand myself better. It took me sometime to go through her stigma about psychedelics (I'm from Ukraine and most of population don't distinguish drugs and psychedelics). I told her that I realized that I'm God and so as she and every form of the present moment. Of course at first she thought that I've lost my mind and I should visit a psychotherapist, so eventually I stopped talking about spirituality with her. But a year ago my step-dad cheated on her, so it was a big challenge for her. She told me that she'd decided to stay with him and forgive him. Time passed by and when I came back home after 10 month I saw her and I was shocked. She had lost 15 kilograms because of stress, so I told her about the mushrooms again. I'm psychologist, but 'normal' psychology is useless compare to what psychedelics can do. I explained to her what  consciousness, god, the truth is from my personal experience that I had. I suggested that in her case they could help her to realize what's the way out of her situation. She said that she wants to try, so I gave her 2 grams of 'Golden teacher'. I know that it was very risky and maybe foolish, but in my opinion it was a calculated risk. 

The whole trip I spent with her in case she needs my help. The trip wasn't bad, even though she cried a lot because she had repressed a lot of emotions. She realized a bit of the Truth and found the solution to her situation.  It might be the beginning of her spiritual journey at 48 year of her life. 

The question is are psychedelics dangerous? They could heal you and can kill you, depends on how you use them.  

Your are the official ambassador of the psychedelic revolution in ukraine

Turning an almost fifty year old lady into a psychonaut, hats off to that, Sir 

Edited by Jakuchu

is a knife dangerous? it can slice bread and it can kill you.

is water dangerous? it can hydrate you and it can drawn you.

is a car dangerous? it can transfer you and it kill you.

you see this logic almost applies to everything. it is often used to confirm biases.

i'm  happy mushrooms helped your mother. i wish my mother was open to this.

It's the practical utility humans that can find in psychedelics which make them marketable. Because at our current stage of development, the species is too selfish to consider anything else as useful.

Now, there are publicly traded companies here in America administering psilocybin to subjects with anxiety and depression. And with great clinical results thus far. I believe we're on just now encroaching on the frontier of globally normalized psychedelics. We're likely only decades perhaps even just years away from seeing serious moves to decriminalize and then finally legalize various hallucinogens, starting with psilocybin of course.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.