Shin

Strategic Planning, What's Yours ?

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Currently seeking for my passion, I'm using this planning, it works pretty well, and it still leaves me time to do old habits (even though I'm limiting them).

It is a planning that only works if you can afford to be jobless though, but it feels amazing when you acclimate to it.

What's yours ? :)

Morning :

8:00AM-9:00AM : 1 hour meditation : Gratitude meditation

10 minutes affirmations : I want to find my life purpose

9:10AM-10:10AM :1 hour life purpose exercices

10:10AM -10:40AM: Music

10:40-12AM: Whatever the fuck you want

Afternoon :

00:30PM-2:30PM: Walking

10 minutes affirmations: I want to find my life purpose

2:40PM-3:40PM: Thinking/journaling about what I want and WHY (and why(and why(…)))

3:40PM-4:40PM: Meditation : Do nothing

4:40PM-5:40PM: Reading

5:40-7:00PM: Playing with the dog/Preparing dinner

Evening:

Just after dinner: 10 minutes affirmations: I want to find my life purpose

and then

Whatever the fuck you want

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Man, you're way more structured than I am. Kudos to you.

Nice schedule. :)

I do have some habits introduced as well. 

After I get up, I drink warm water with honey and lemon, sitting on the terrace,  and looking into pitch darkness. Cos it's 5:20 in the morning.

Then I do sentence completion tasks designed by Nathaniel Branden in his book "The six pillars of self esteem" while drinking coffee. 

Meditation (30 min) 

Work (4 to 8 hours) 

Gym in the evening. 

Reading/studying. 

Journaling. 

Sleep. 

I kinda try to think how to spend more time on the things I want. I am also scheduling time for Leo's Life purpose course. I'm pretty proud of this schedule. It's nothing big, and, still, could be much improved. But this is the big step forward as I've been struggling a lot with my life throughout years. Now, I see the light. 

Wish you, guys, all the best. ^_^

24 minutes ago, Alicja_ said:

Nice schedule. :)

I do have some habits introduced as well. 

After I get up, I drink warm water with honey and lemon, sitting on the terrace,  and looking into pitch darkness. Cos it's 5:20 in the morning.

Then I do sentence completion tasks designed by Nathaniel Branden in his book "The six pillars of self esteem" while drinking coffee. 

Meditation (30 min) 

Work (4 to 8 hours) 

Gym in the evening. 

Reading/studying. 

Journaling. 

Sleep. 

I kinda try to think how to spend more time on the things I want. I am also scheduling time for Leo's Life purpose course. I'm pretty proud of this schedule. It's nothing big, and, still, could be much improved. But this is the big step forward as I've been struggling a lot with my life throughout years. Now, I see the light. 

Wish you, guys, all the best. ^_^

That's already 4 to 5 healthy habits more than the average person ^^

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I personally have let go of routines and planning. Life's so much smoother just going with the flow and doing what feels right at the time.

Although those tips are very good to get you to start doing something and bettering yourself, you should just do them naturally when it feels right.

There is ultimately no right or wrongs, as long as everything is done in moderation as when in balance, you thrive.

I guess for me there's just too many things to do that's on my mind, 24 hours is never enough so i just do whatever feels right at the time and slightly something new the next day, this keeps me interested, motivated and active.

B R E A T H E

@pluto Perhaps, schedules are good to less disciplined or somewhat less mindful people. Like me, for instance. I'd just get lost in a smog of my own thoughts. Following it brings me back from science-fiction to reality. 

Going with a flow is an interesting concept. If one represents some great, high-consciousness values, and goes with the flow, then probably his or her life is full of admirable potential which he or she realises. 

But, if one's consciousness is very low, then, I think that the flow may cause some harm. Cos then they cling to habits that suck the life out of them. If you tell a junkie to go with the flow they'd probably just get more junk, right? Maybe this example is a bit too extreme but it just applies to any kind of low consciousness inclinations.  Sorry if I went off topic a bit.

Anyways, I think that  if we need a schedule, it should be corresponding to one's values to really work out. 

@pluto

When you have a schedule you can remove all the thoughts about stuff to-do in the day from your mind.

It leaves you much more present than going with the flow, where you have to keep these things in your mind constantly.

Well said to both, i see more clear now thank you :) 

B R E A T H E

Nice thread :-) I have a powerful routine, but still I feel I can do much more, so thats why I am moving to India together with a friend of mine in March. If anyone want to join us, please pm :-)

I wake up at 06.00 and do nose cleansing with Yogi´s nosebuddy :D
Then I do Upa Yoga for 30 minutes and then I do some stretching exercises (Knee rocking, Butterfly, etc to prepare for full lotus.
Then I do mindful prostration (10 minutes) and walking meditation for 30 minutes, and at last 2 hours sitting meditation where the last 30 minutes I do self-inquiry.

Later in the day I do another hour of meditation and before bed I do yoga nidra for 20 minutes.