Wisebaxter

Isn't the egoic interference pattern still part of God's will?

3 posts in this topic

If an ego, through needing to survive, distorts God's will through resistance, thinking its a separate thing, doesn't this idea create another duality, or an imaginary distinction, between egoic will and God's will? If I'm getting in my own way, as God, is this not God's absolute will, still occurring? If this is the case, isn't the seeking out of a higher will, a more absolute will, still an act of getting in my own way? 

In other words, if I, as a desperate self, make the effort to not be a separate self, this feels like a distortion of God's will to me. A manipulation. 

Yes the apparent separate ego/doer is inseparable from God’s will — it is God’s will. If by God’s will we mean everything. And if you mean something else then that’s even more of a story.

The ego is being done. It’s at complete rest. There appears the imagining of itself as doing, when it’s really just surfing what is already done, but without the ability to see that... because it’s already being done; it’s not somewhere separate from this to be known — there’s no separation.