Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ricardo Cunha

What is the marterpiece of all creation?

6 posts in this topic

*Awakening insight

I would like to share and hear from you about a recent insight/epiphany that came out to me in my last night awakening and which I am still contemplating.

It is somehow in line with the concepts described by Leo in all his videos, especially in the episode called “What is the point of life?” where it is stated that the point of life is to experience the finite form in the most diverse ways. With this in mind, it came to me as an epiphany, that in all creation, if the objective is to experience, the masterpiece of the creation is the EGO. The Ego could be though as the villain, in a certain way, but it is actually the enabler of all experiences. For example, all emotions are all relatives to ego expectations. The ego, as an infinite ingenious, intelligent, sophisticated in all his ways of being, all mechanisms and tools, and protections, etc. is what makes it really possible to have all this diversity of experiences for the finite forms. Take billions of beings, place them in the same world, with each one defending its unique agenda and identity and let it happen…

In this sense, the Ego may be the Masterpiece of all creation!    

What are your thoughts about it?

I see your point, but I know some zen devils who are using that for bad. Like some aleister crowley fan kiddies with the wisdom of "do what you want". I think ultimately there is not a specific masterpiece the ego is the same masterpiece as everything else.

Consciousness is the master of creation. Ego is the illusion that separation is all there is. It is possible to live lucidly, as a conscious being, realizing that your dream character is not your ultimate identity.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

"We shape our tools, and then our tools shape us" -Marshall McLuhan.
The ego is consciousness's tool. Once you transcend the ego, you use it as a tool for conscious creation, for diversity of experience, for expansion. We are the junction of ego and eternity. We can use the ego as a living embodiment of god if we have the bravery and integrity to do so.

Edited by Gianna

5 hours ago, Ricardo Cunha said:

In this sense, the Ego may be the Masterpiece of all creation!    

Shiva dances on the back of the ego as it keeps the wheel of creation burning.

Dancing Shiva.jpg