Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kenn254

How do we get success?

4 posts in this topic

We all want success. But how do we get it? Buying a lottery ticket might not be the answer.

This is the way I think it is done but I'm open to hearing what you think. The first step, identify areas where you have a competitive edge and capitalize on them.

Enjoy your work, take care of your health, start being active, and invest in your education. With these four powerful building blocks set up, I think you'll find that success breezes.

You might want to check what Jim has to say about attracting success.

Let me know what you think.

Success comes from within. it’s a state of authentic engagement with life.

Winning the lottery is not real success. Bullshitting and scamming to get a million bucks is not success. Being seen as successful by other people when you inside don’t feel successful is not success as well.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

To have success you first need hard defined self purpose.  If your purpose is being independently wealthy, that's a start.  Then, once you have success move to your next purpose. And so on and so forth until you reach your ultimate purpose to which success maybe very different than what you might think.

Finding your true purpose above all might redefine your lower goals/purpose and definition of success.  So, I would say first try to find your highest purpose then go back and ask yourself what success am I really looking for? 

Cheers :) 

There is no universal answer to this because everyone has a different definition of what success is. It's a diverse evolving thing. What did success mean to you as a toddler or teenager versus now? Mine has evolved many times.