Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Max8

Online Job

6 posts in this topic

you guys know some way to earn money online? 

@Max8

What do you know? Do you have any skills you can sell or be paid for? What is your level of education? What is your salary expectation? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 minute ago, Michael569 said:

@Max8

What do you know? Do you have any skills you can sell or be paid for? What is your level of education? What is your salary expectation? 

im good with graphic design and logo making and video editing 

and i also have a lot of free time i can learn any skill but im not sure what will fly in the business world 

4 minutes ago, TripleFly said:

full time salary, just a few bucks or like 200$ a month??

if i were making 100$ a month i would be very satisfied 

6 minutes ago, Max8 said:

Oh man, there is so much you can do with that. If this is what you are passionate about then invest as much time as you need to become proficient and then get hired as a freelancer or even full-time employee. People are always looking for this sort of content. 

You can see if companies in your area are hiring designers, a lot of people work remotely these days anyway. I haven't been in the office for 16 months now. Or become a freelancer and register on a variety of designer pages. 

Setup a Facebook page, make an Instagram account and share designs regularly, you may attract someone who will be interested in your services. You can also reach out to various Instagramers and offer your designs. 

Basically, social media is where you need to be. Either that or permanent employment as a part of the marketing or PR team. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

9 minutes ago, Max8 said:

if i were making 100$ a month i would be very satisfied

9 minutes ago, Max8 said:

I was able to make numbers in that neighbourhood on a site called freelancer.com doing web scraping. It's been probably 4 years since I was in the online gig business, but from what I understand you can still make reasonable money, especially with skills like logo/graphic design and video editing. Any kind of technical skillset will be viable on these kinds of sites if you can build up a decent rating.

I'm not sure what the best sites to use where you're from are, I think freelancer.com is quite UK focused but I'm not sure. Do your own research on which site is best for the skills you have and your location.

The typical strategy is start with lowball prices until you get a few good ratings and a decent portfolio and then you can start to increase how much you charge. If you're not in desperate need of money and you have time to be patient and build up a good profile this strategy could work quite well for you

Or if you're thinking bigger, you could probably get hired at a remote company or become an actual freelancer with that skillset if you're good enough and have a decent portfolio already.

Edited by something_else