Aciddhartha

Breatharian Immortality

6 posts in this topic

There are some beings that claim immortality is posible trough a full cleansing, detox and full conciousness of breath, dark and sun's energy... 

(The beings: Elitom El-Amin --- Nick Caputo / Grubfromthegarden)

Thoughts on this?

Every time I've reached God-Realization I KNOW and FEEL that I need no food, no sleep, no water...

Obviously I can't keep in that state because the body requieres years of detox and a periodically gain conciousness in every breath...

Nick Caputo says that psychedelics show you and give a grasp to the natural state of human beings if they weren't literally full of shit in it mental, emotional and physical body...

He also claims that nothing is needed in order to exist, even breath... what shows that he understands the nature of "reality"

I really encourage you to give a look to this beings work.

Maybe it’s possible but you probably have to abide in a very deep samadhi where there is no more boundary between physical life and death. You probably can’t function in today’s society in that state. But I’m just guessing.

As of now, i don’t think there has ever been a person that legitimately could prove they can survive without food and water over an extended period of time. So I’m skeptical it’s even possible.

Edited by vizual

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

6 minutes ago, vizual said:

Maybe it’s possible but you probably have to abide in a very deep samadhi where there is no more boundary between psychical life and death. You probably can’t function in today’s society in that state. But I’m just guessing.

As of now, i don’t think there has ever been a person that legitimately could prove they can survive without food and water over an extended period of time. So I’m skeptical it’s even possible.

Yeah...

I've had various inner calls to leave society and dedicate my existence to that state, maybe I would make it with very little or non at all or maybe I'ld just starved to death ?

I've tried Frutarian lifestyle, but having a wage slavery job it's almost imposible...

You would have to dedicate your existence to meditation, breath, and sun baths ...

Is what Elitom claims to be...

So interesting being, I highly recommend to investigate his path, he has a YouTube channel with lots of talks...

On 29/09/2021 at 3:04 AM, Aciddhartha said:

There are some beings that claim immortality is posible trough a full cleansing, detox and full conciousness of breath, dark and sun's energy... 

Our mortality is what gives life its meaning, passion, value and beauty. Take that away and life becomes boring knowing you'd be around forever. Why would you want to be immortal lol, seeing everybody around you die over and over and over again. Unless you'd want to spend those years in isolation like an Ent. The limit of our days is what gives this journey a certain perspective. 

On 29/09/2021 at 3:04 AM, Aciddhartha said:

He also claims that nothing is needed in order to exist, even breath... what shows that he understands the nature of "reality"

I'm pretty sure he is touching on realising god consciousness, not some sort of physical immortality. 

I've met only one breatharian in my life and they looked a pitiful excuse of a human being. Skinny, sad, pale with huge bags under eyes. Highly unlikely that guy would be around forever. Guy was living of katabolising his muscle, starving his body and you could clearly see the evidence of it. I think his breatharian thingy borderline with severe anorexia discuisedmas a spiritual pursuit. 

But hey, lots what we don't know yet so don't let anything be a limiting belief. Just make sure you're not chasing stars and lose your grounding. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Irrelevant for 99.99% of people. Because of age, and life experience, living in the world..

Bashar says that one of our needs is food, except for a minority of people on this planet which food is not necessary.

Science cannot explain this phenomena.

I believe science has nutrition completely backwards -> Consciousness is first and foremost. 

Don't forget that this has nothing to do with enlightenment or God, since this is no state. It's nothing.

That being said, it is a much more fluid state...

Edited by TripleFly

Maaaaaaaaaaaybe it's possible, who knows.

I've seen videos of the breatharian who only drinks coconut water and claims to get most of his nutrition from breathing and absorbing through the skin, and sun.

He seems healthy, but not powerful. He's soft-spoken, and spends most of his day doing breathwork and a couple push-ups on his bed of nails. He wears a pyramid on his head, for reasons.

I would rather be productive and creative, and have some umpf behind my words and actions, than be totally chilled out but not really doing anything in life, just so I can prove my point about not eating.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/