Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charlie cho

DAYGAME: Accountability partner for getting girl's phone numbers

7 posts in this topic

For going out to get phone numbers in the DAY

I'd like to give 50 dollars to anyone whose a good fit for signing this up to keep me accountable getting girls' phonenumbers , if I don't get 5 women's phone number in the coming weeks. (I know, in the era of corona, it's a doubly challenging, but I want to do it anyways. Tired of talking to girls online only) If you give me your paypal account, I will pay if I don't get a number and evidence from the girl. Maybe I'll pay you in advance 50 dollars, and you will have to pay me, if I give you the evidence. 

You just need to be a person wants to get the money in a fair way ;)

Edited by charlie cho

I'm down to help! I've done daygame for years, not doing it right now because I'm more motivated to work on my social media game but I heavily believe in the benefits of daygame. 

Not only am I down to keep you accountable but I can help you level up your IG game for free(I'm a photographer specializing in Online Dating and Social media shoots for men) which I believe is a way better way to keep track of your leads than just getting a phone number. Message me back here or on IG and I'll help you out. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@charlie cho It's a great idea to get accountability, but I'd suggest shifting your focus from getting an X amount of numbers (outcome) to doing a certain amount of approaches/having a certain amount of conversations (process). In this way you take on 100% responsibility to make it happen, whereas getting numbers is a bit more out of your control. Even when you get good you may have a period where most interactions go nowhere.

Also in terms of the general journey to learn day game, focusing on the process of becoming a more social guy that is able to create deep connection with people is what will keep you going for the long term. And numbers sometimes don't mean anything, but go for what you feel is a challenge for you :) 

@Waves sure thing. Actually, I already got one accountability partner telling me that, so I changed it to how much I approach a day, and to months.