wma

Ninel Kulagina, Soviet Telekinesis

25 posts in this topic

Direct experience is ideal. However, reality is far too complex for us to only rely on direct experience.

Your knowledge base is full of stuff which is not direct experience and you could not survive otherwise.

Have you ever directly experienced a nuclear bomb? You see the problem?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

well i'm glad y'all are finding enjoyment in the alien thing, happiness & enjoyment are definitely important in life. i perpetually exist in a psychedelic mindset so i def understand the realization of other strange beings existing around us. from my experience, most are angels, but every now and then a lil demon pops up. faith is stronger than fear though, of course. i guess i just don't find the aliens that troll the CIA that interesting compared to all the others

When I was a teen, me and my friend used to train with psi-wheels. At the beginning stages of learning, you learn how to control the direction that the psi-wheel spins in and you can learn how to switch the direction at will. This can be learned rather easily after a few weeks practice. But at this stage there's always this nagging thought in the back of your mind that maybe it's just some kind of air pressure, heat, whatever. Eventually both me and my friend got to a point where we could make it go under a transparent container, completely isolated from air, while controlling the direction as well. This 100% convinced us that psychokinesis is perfectly doable with enough practice. Counterintuitively, the practice is more about letting go of all concentration than it is about concentrating. In fact concentration tends to hinder it, while completely letting go of concentration tends to make it work. Me and my friend both reached this same conclusion. I thought that was pretty interesting. Haven't done it in decades though.

Another anecdote I have is that a certain friend once while completely entranced on a psychedelic trip apparently moved a pack of cigarettes across the table up and down at a distance for like an hour straight while making gestures with his hand that corresponded to the movement. I normally would have some reservations believing it, but this story was told to me multiple times, from varying perspectives, and always with the same exact details, and the people who witnessed it were all sober, so I'm inclined to believe it's true.

Psychokinesis is certainly possible. So is telepathy btw, which is much more commonly experienced. I used to visit PsiPog, some of you might remember that site. Had a similar vibe to this forum but it was mostly focused on psychic abilities and training them. I remember some guy there claimed he could make stuff levitate, and even posted pictures and videos of it. I found one, you be the judge to its validity though:

ihUg46n.jpg

@Knowledge Hoarder Wait, do you care about scientific facts or do you care about questioning the materialist paradigm? ?

Have you noticed that the people who most desire to disassemble the materialist paradigm are those people that are most unsatisfied with their bodies and their lives? People who want to dismantle the human world and take everyone with them into the clouds of pure thought. The ultimate form of which is either a humble martyr, or worse, a suicidal cult-leader.

But that place of pure thought is the place from which we came, and we will return there when our bodies perish. And true masters of the metaphysical self don't go around trying to convert "other people" to non-materialism because they've become immaterial within themselves, and thus there is no need to evangelize, since on the immaterial / spiritual / metaphysical plane of existence, there truly is no "other", and "humanity" is just a metaphor which presents the mind of God in "physical" form.

But if you embrace your humanity, then preaching non-materialism is a fool's game which will see you miss out on the beauties of genuine human relationship and genuine human experience, and which will see your human life come and go without truly experiencing this world. Isn't the very purpose of God incarnating as human to live a human life? And human life, from my experience at least, involves quite a bit of material, quite a bit of physical resource. Have you tried fasting? Have you tried holding your breath or avoiding water? Close at-hand reminders of your humanity. My longest fast was 7 days. I can tell you, for sure, that reality becomes incredibly and naturally more psychedelic, and you slowly start to fade from this world. It's a beautiful sensation, but not the purpose of human life, in my opinion.

People who are trying to dismantle the materialist paradigm think that they're "saving the world" or something. But if you ask me, this escapism attitude toward humanity and its struggle is not saving anyone but indeed doing the opposite: harming humanity and its home, Planet Earth, by denying the reality of our existence as intelligent apes on a very real and material plane of existence.

Of course, everyone is free to choose their path. And if you're not actually human, but instead are an alien, then kewl. But if you're human, embrace it! Sooner than later. I've found much fulfillment in embracing humanity and the physical world, rather than running from it. But to achieve this fulfillment of embracing the material, one must truly accept their humanhood, and thus their eventual human ego death. But once those acceptances are at peace in the mind, then the wonders of existing as a material being truly come into light.

Food for thought ??

@Knowledge Hoarder Well said. There may be no fundamental contradiction. Language is naturally contradictory. Two minds conversing will inevitably eventually appear argumentative. Two sharp objects make each other stronger, and so on.

To bring it back to the original thread, it's ultimately a criticism of the Red Panda videos. I wasn't even sure what my original purpose for posting was until after this extended dialogue. I absolutely agree that understanding the mental aspect of existence (and perhaps we could ultimately even say "superior" aspect, compared to the physical aspect; as mentality seems to be more fundamental, since physicality only derives from mental conception; or perhaps the two distinctions are simply unified as one, in the end) is very important for humanity to collectively grok. Leaning too hard into the material aspect of reality leads to trouble, as we all now can so clearly see. But I don't think creating sci-fi content and acting as if it's "super real" is doing any good, other than merely entertaining sci-fi inclined individuals, which films like The Orville, Star Wars, Altered Carbon, yada yada yada, and novels like Neuromancer, Hyperion, Ringworld etcetera, already do.

Sure, there may be a reality where people have had profound experiences with aliens, but this shouldn't be surprising to anyone who's experienced with psychedelics, or even just the mind-expanding work taught here on Actualized. Sure, the CIA and CNN might capitalize on people's interest in UFOs to support whatever their respective agendas are. But beyond hearing about it as "a thing which exists out there in Truth", I don't see much more usefulness (beyond entertainment, like I mentioned). And indeed, it seems to me that past the surface-level of this subject-matter, it does more harm than good: Disconnecting people from their humanity, getting themselves lost in theory about UFOs and aliens, listening to sources like CNN and the CIA who might not have their best interests at heart, joining communities which further brainwash them down this rabbit-hole, getting defensive and judgmental (like @Leo Gura did) for even questioning the reality of their claims, and creating ego-complexes where they "know about the aliens" and the lowly peasants don't. Meanwhile forgetting all the beautiful people around them, who actually exist in a far more real way than "the aliens", and who indeed are aliens themselves when you realize how complex their minds are. Something Leo did, quickly judging me as "sloppy and unnuanced" without having any idea who I am or what I know. A clear example of the toxicity in the UFO space, and perhaps the superiority complex of spirituality in general.

So we have a very real world full of beautiful human beings, many of which are thriving and happy, many of which are sad and struggling. And meanwhile folks like Red Panda and now Leo, I guess, are obsessing over "reports of aliens" and "moving tin-foil your mind". This is retrograde, if you ask me. This is small-mindedness, short-sighted perspective, masquerading as "mind-opening". A devilish humanity-stripping distraction.