justfortoday

Have Achieved God Realization, Completely Speechless.

22 posts in this topic

@justfortoday Maybe you can help me with this. What about the impending heartbreak from knowing I will have to give up my life eventually and kill off the ego one way or another, to kill the ego is to kill off my family so to speak in terms of de-attaching from them. How do you personally deal with this sort of deep-heartbreak/fear prior to full-ego death? I imagine that the infinite love is truly redemptive and I will do a ceremony soon, either way I think I will go deeper but I like your explanations so I figured I'd ask.  

Excellent. Yes, yes and yes. I had my most profound awakening just yesterday, and that was very similar.

Everytime I awaken to the overerwhelming truth of ONENESS, that I realize I am the whole universe, it's so shocking I can't even cry.

Man, everytime I can interface with God, even just for a few seconds, it's like it was worth all the suffering in the world. Just tasting the beauty, it changes someome's life for good.

Realizing this whole thing is a dream is such a gift. Such a perfect design.

Check out my project's new music video about climate change issues: Day Of Change - Earth Failure (Official music video)