Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Reality Shifting

12 posts in this topic

There is a trend called reality shifting in tiktok. Those folks, in their sleep states, shift to, for instance, the Harry Potter realm or, like, the Pokemon realm, and things like that. They sometimes remain in one of those realities for, like, months while they actually are here in bed for just a few hours, and they say that everything, including your senses and things, are as real as they are, in experience, in this "real" reality of ours. 

Those guys mostly seem to be just, like, crazy teenagers, in a sense, but i think they might actually be discovering something quite potent and important about the nature of our reality also, that it might be not more real than the Pokemon and Harry Potter realms, perhaps. 

@Vibroverse Is it possible to transport yourself to lord of the rings realms?

I'd be down to fight in middle earth if that's a skill I can learn

52 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Vibroverse Is it possible to transport yourself to lord of the rings realms?

I'd be down to fight in middle earth if that's a skill I can learn

In the sleep state it definitely is possible, many people are doing that, you can check those guys. And if you mean if you can fully "transport" yourself to that realm as your full existence here and now, in your socalled waking state, then yeah, i still think that it is possible for this is all really, haha, just a dream anyways. 

Just now, Vibroverse said:

In the sleep state it definitely is possible, many people are doing that, you can check those guys. And if you mean if you can fully "transport" yourself to that realm as your full existence here and now, in your socalled waking state, then yeah, i still think that it is possible for this is all really, haha, just a dream anyways. 

Just like you are having this "normal" dream right now, you can start to have a completely different dream really, yeah why not. But, you know, mind probably will create all sorts of reasons to not be able to do that, in all sorts and all sorts and all sorts of ways, haha. 

@Vibroverse Yeah it's definitely possible. Dreams are a good example.

Just last night I had a dream I was hunting nazis in nazi germany, and it felt like a whole new universe. But I had no control over how it unfolded or why it happened

The more densified the dream is the harder it is to control it really, then they look like a life of their own, just like what is going on here in this world, yeah? Seems like you don't have any control, in that sense, over what's going on in this world also, yeah? It usually feels like that because the dream got pretty densified and gathered a lot a lot a lot of momentum, in that sense, so now it looks like it is just independent of us, haha. 

The dream you had is a pretty intriguing example by the way. That might be something like timetravel in a sense. Or a journey to a parallel universe, perhaps, or something like that. 

Of course we understand that ultimately there is no such thing as parallel universes or timetravel etc, because there is no such thing as time or universe other than consciousness, but experientially speaking, just like this universe we are "in" right now is an experience, yeah, it is very intriguing, i love it. 

6 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

The dream you had is a pretty intriguing example by the way. That might be something like timetravel in a sense. Or a journey to a parallel universe, perhaps, or something like that. 

Of course we understand that ultimately there is no such thing as parallel universes or timetravel etc, because there is no such thing as time or universe other than consciousness, but experientially speaking, just like this universe we are "in" right now is an experience, yeah, it is very intriguing, i love it. 

I have a pretty cool inner dream life. I basically get entire universes/plot lines in my dreams, I could probably make a movie out of some of the stuff I dream about. 

Lots of potential with this stuff. But I also don't see a lot of people talking about awesome stuff like that, but maybe they are out there and i just don't know about them

Do you know some good tutorials how to do that?

I did a bit of research some time ago, but all I could find seemed way too weak sauce, I can't imagine that stuff works, except for those who are extremely talented.

45 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

Do you know some good tutorials how to do that?

I did a bit of research some time ago, but all I could find seemed way too weak sauce, I can't imagine that stuff works, except for those who are extremely talented.

Guess what, you are infinite intelligence, and therefore infinite talent, itself. There must be good tutorials, i believe, if you search hard enough, but I'm not aware of them. 

If it's real I wanna shift myself into the body of kratos 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

16 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

If it's real I wanna shift myself into the body of kratos 

Of course you can, you are the definer of what is real and what is not.