Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rilles

Is The Forum Slow For You Guys?

25 posts in this topic

@Rilles To be honest, I find it a good rain check for when I'm spending too much time on here

If I get frustrated that it won't load, it reminds me that 90% of what I do in here isn't productive and that I shouldn't really care

9 minutes ago, something_else said:

@Rilles To be honest, I find it a good rain check for when I'm spending too much time on here

If I get frustrated that it won't load, it reminds me that 90% of what I do in here isn't productive and that I shouldn't really care

I mean, yeah, I could spend less time here, I was away for about 6 months and didnt miss it but I still like posting stuff here, I expect the forum the to atleast work... But youre right maybe I should log out again...

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I mean, yeah, I could spend less time here, I was away for about 6 months and didnt miss it but I still like posting stuff here, I expect the forum the to atleast work... But youre right maybe I should log out again...

Nah, stay. It's a good way to express and release whatever you're going through just now, for me anyway

Just don't get too dependant on it. If it doesn't work for a short period of time, so what. If it does, enjoy it

For me it works 95%+ of the time anyway

On 02/10/2021 at 9:55 PM, something_else said:

Yeah, that's how I've started to feel about it, too - it was initially hugely frustrating, but then I started to think it was actually a blessing in disguise. Coming on here can become an addiction like anything else.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan