Rishabh R

Heartbreak

3 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura When I was in middle school I fell in one sided love for a girl .But  she went into a relationship with someone else. I was heartbroken.Then I discovered that she loved her  boyfriend. It hurted me even more. Then I changed the school after my 10th class examination.And did my class 11th and 12th from the new school .After I finished school and get admitted to collage .I somehow managed to contact her boyfriend(yesterday) and discovered that they were still together.Which again broke my heart. I also discovered that she is in the same collage that I am in. What to do ?

21 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

I still feel bad . What to do ?

I honestly think that doing a Byron Katie worksheet on this would be perfect, and it could help you not feel so bad anymore.

It helped me when I had heartbreak a couple years ago.

You can do it for free here: https://thework.com/instruction-the-work-byron-katie/

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Rishabh R You are pinning all your hopes on one girl, that is a mistake.  No one person no matter how great they are can fulfill every need you have and it's unfair to think  they can.  Even if you were to have this one girl, there would still be disappointments. No relationship is perfect in this world.  We have a saying in English, "don't put all your eggs in one basket" meaning don't put all your hopes on one person or one solution.  Always spread your options out over more opportunities.  When it comes to women, and I am one, they are a dime a dozen.  Make friendships with other women and it's possible one day that one of those friends will turn out to be your real dream woman.