Yeah Yeah

25 and a virgin, much needed advice,

47 posts in this topic

On 21/09/2021 at 6:46 PM, Haloman said:

@Yeah Yeah I don't usually subscribe to the red pill ideologies because it is filled with a load of toxic garbage and completely ignores the human dimension to relationships and dating, but imo this is quite accurate and aligns with my own experience.

When you're a young guy nobody on this earth gives a fuck about you, except maybe your mother but even that is *so-so*. The suffering is aggravated by the fact that in this period you have extreme testosterone that makes you want sex and intimacy more than at any other point in your life. I only lost my virginity at 24, I'm 27 now and things are only looking better and better.

I also sense a lot of the conflict that happens in the dumpster fire that is the 'dating, relationships and sexuality' section is because it's filled with young insecure guys and older wiser insecure women ... hashing it out.

I've also noticed the tendency of women to try to 'limit' my self-development and growth at an almost unconscious level while I have been in a relationship. It's something to look out for and cut out as soon as you recognize it, that's a lesson I wish I had learned earlier along with the lessons in this video.

Just keep building yourself, your life, your career, your skills, your social network and cut out anyone who isn't on board. I promise the pussy and sob stories will start showing up more and more as you develop. You'll also get wiser and more empathetic to the suffering that women will face at that stage (because you would have already gone through it) and you'll be able to pick and choose who you let into your life.

Edited by MuadDib

19 minutes ago, MuadDib said:

@Yeah Yeah If you see an overexaggerated emotional response, you know you're onto something.

What does this mean? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@MuadDib or maybe it is so so wrong and so different from her experience that she  feels revolted and gives a reaction. 

Edited by Preety_India

@MuadDib it's only an insecure mind that always tries to either defeat or super impose instead of trying to truly understand. Men who think they are only getting better with age are the same ones who end up miserable in the end (personal experience and time tested) 

Edited by Preety_India