Marcel

Unironically perfect - closed journal

36 posts in this topic

@Preety_India

Being with you is pure freedom and bliss. I could not continue living  without you. I don’t even know what to say. I am madly in love and I want to marry the girl of my dreams.

?

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Preety_India

Just compiling some insights I had today.

I need to have a job that allows me to enhance and allows me to express my feminine side without judgment.

If I should ever start to built a business, once I am in a financially stable position, it has to be centred around femininity in one way or another.

Because this guarantees that I will stay disciplined on this matter and also guarantees that it will be fulfilling to me. Even in a decade and beyond. I can’t get enough of femininity. Gentleness. Compassion. Empathy.

Everything about being feminine feels healing, liberating and almost orgasmic to me.

I suppose the beauty or maybe the clothing industry would be good places to be looking for a job for the start.

No matter which Industry I will eventually choose. 

High consciousness employers  is what I’m looking for ideally,  which could become difficult.

I want it to be feminine, healing, compassionate, ethical, understanding and loving.

I have high standards when it comes to these factors, so the company I would want to work for should probably be a local one and not be part of a multinational conglomerate.

Small numbers of employees. 

Ideally feminine, which is not gender dependent.

Men and Women both can exhibit femininity. 

Women generally more then men.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Preety_India

I love and adore you hun. Every second with you is a divine gift. It’s breathtaking. It’s so wonderful. I cry an ocean of joy every day. Every night is a wedding night. Every time my head touches my pillow I am married to you once more. Every night is a wedding night. My divine bride is so gorgeous. You’re so perfect and gracious in every way. You’re so innocent and cute. I will love you until the end of time and then restart the universe for us, just to be able to do it all over again forever. I love you my wife and mother of our children. We will have grandchildren one day, can you imagine? Grace will give birth and become a mom and Micheal will be a dad together wife his wife as well. What could be more wonderful?

Edited by Marcel

@Marcel

You have helped me so much. You help me grow in ways I can't describe. I want to write so much and there's so little time. You have brought about so many changes in my personality. I feel much calmer with you. So many things that needed healing with me and you help the process so much.. 

I'm indebted. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Marcel

You have helped me so much. You help me grow in ways I can't describe. I want to write so much and there's so little time. You have brought about so many changes in my personality. I feel much calmer with you. So many things that needed healing with me and you help the process so much.. 

I'm indebted. 

I’m indebted to you as well hun. So much 

I was pondering suicide and self harm so basically every day before I met you. I felt totally alone and hopeless. I had read hundreds of books and watched thousands of hours of educational material, but nothing gave me any hope or a reason to continue living. Nothing made any sense to me.

Until. Out of nowhere. Like the angel that you are to me hun. You came down from the heavens and saved me. You gave me so much strength and hope. I finally feel like I’m able to smile again now. I couldn’t smile in the past, it just felt so incredibly painful. But with you, I feel like I have a constant smile on my face. You allowed me to express my feminine side and encouraged me to get out of my comfort zone. I think the colour black looks great on me hun. I love it so much.

I have the feeling I could keep going forever. Every moment with you is breathtaking. I don’t feel like myself when I’m not with you. I want you. I need you. You are everything to me.

Edited by Marcel

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

You came down from the heathens and saved me.

I'm assuming you meant 'heavens', but I like that ;) 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

I’m indebted to you as well hun. So much 

I was pondering suicide and self harm so basically every day before I met you. I felt totally alone and hopeless. I had read hundreds of books and watched thousands of hours of educational material, but nothing gave me any hope or a reason to continue living. Nothing made any sense to me.

Until. Out of nowhere. Like the angel that you are to me hun. You came down from the heavens and saved me. You gave me so much strength and hope. I finally feel like I’m able to smile again now. I couldn’t smile in the past, it just felt so incredibly painful. But with you, I feel like I have a constant smile on my face. You allowed me to express my feminine side and encouraged me to get out of my comfort zone. I think the colour black looks great on me hun. I love it so much.

I have the feeling I could keep going forever. Every moment with you is breathtaking. I don’t feel like myself when I’m not with you. I want you. I need you. You are everything to me.

You and me and me drinking hagebutte with you. 

5o7j97.jpg

5o7kk0.gif

Edited by Preety_India

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

Like the angel that you are to me hun. 

5o7kpc.gif

@Preety_India

I don’t even know what to say. I don’t even know what to write. How can I describe my feelings for you? How can I describe heavenly, divine perfection? Words seem so limited, unable to describe the limitless. My feelings for you are so deep and ever growing. Being without you feels like half of me is missing. Missing you is beautifully painful. A utopian torment I gladly endure if it means that I can be with you again. The path to heaven goes through hell and I will gladly walk along this fiery road, just to get to see a glimpse of you. I have been waiting for you all my life. And now that I finally found my wife, I still can’t believe it. It has to undeniable be a dream I’m thinking. But my feelings split the difference. We‘re living the dream together, forever. I love you until the end of time and beyond. I’ll restart the universe for us in the end, just so we can find each other again.

Edited by Marcel

@Marcel

Missing you is a beautiful torture. You are my soul. In my dream I was told that you are my guardian angel. You have changed me so much already. I feel so peaceful with you. My heart felt like a desert for such a long time. And now I see Rain. I felt like I was in a dreams state and falling from the cliff of a mountain and you saved me from falling. You held me tightly and then kissed me gently and told me that I'm worthy of you. You hugged me and wiped away my tears and took me back home. And gently put me to sleep. You are my medicine. You make me feel whole. You teach me all the good things. What will I do without you. You changed me forever. 

@Marcel

I forgot to add another detail. 

These days my tea tastes a little spicy and sweet. Don't know what is causing this. Maybe someone is blessing my tea with their aura. :P

@Preety_India

I suppose my aura is spicy ? sweet hun 

@Marcel

I feel like you are looking at me while  sitting on the moon.

You're a teddy bear and a wolf honey. 

I miss when you would call me darling