Max8

I can't think

5 posts in this topic

whenever i try to contemplate or think about something deeply or with concentration my mind resists,  tension in the back of my head builds up  and becomes impossible to concentrate or think.

any solution?

well I would highly recommend not taking any stimulants to fix this, ie, adderall coffee or convince yourself you have ADHD, when the medication to fix adhd is speed, been there done that. 

#1 quick tip: squeeze two lemons into 8oz hot water, a shit ton of raw honey, and cayenne pepper. 

Then, start a 80% plant based diet with lots of fruit. That should be good enough. 

Nootropics like: phenylpiracetam or others with a VERY short half life, because most will fuck your sleep. Trust me on this. Nootropics and drugs will rarely fix this problem. get the foundations right. 

Exercise. 

Juice fast. Water fast a day or two resposibly, get any toxins out of body, thus your brain will operate clearly.

My opinion on focus other than doing a daily focus or mediation practice, a focus problem is a health problem. 

mental health issue = physical health issue. 

8 years of issues with this and I can tell you right now, never ever take amphetamines. it can ruin your life beyond imagination. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

"I can't think" is a thought. HA!!!! xD Try running or walking, nothing gets contemplation going better than that. It's because most of the time you aren't actually trying to think and your mind is blank. It's a very ironic kind of magic, thought is. It needs space. Space is good. 

Also try this, think of a question you really want an answer to. Or even better, a thought you kind of want an answer to. Then drop it. Let the answer come to you when you least expect it. It turns out that the thought "I am the thinker" is a thought that takes up a TON of space, it doesn't allow space for the new thoughts we'd really like let in.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Journaling is excellent. You are probably thinking about stuff all the time. It is surprising what comes out in journaling--journaling might sound 'boring,' like, 'what would I write about anyway?' But what comes out rarely fails to surprise me. Journaling can help with awareness of what is on-mind. Awareness of one's thoughts may assist with concentration. 

Could it be that you've conditioned your brain through a lot of exciting stuff and social media to expect quick and short hits of exciting information? Maybe your mind is resisting the deliberate focus because there is no immediate gratification in it the way you get from tic tokc scroll. 

But I might be assuming, it could be something else. If the above is the case, then 40 minutes of meditation for half a year will fix that for you, possibly much sooner. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus