Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gianna

Life Unfolds in Chapters and Phases

3 posts in this topic

So today I started to re-listened to this episode by Leo. I know he mentioned that it's more personal development than metaphysical, but I feel like as you go through your awakening process these 'phases' start to speed up. The cycles become faster and faster and faster until eventually they collapse; whereas, before certain awakenings, the cycles were spread out across long periods of "time". I don't know, what do you guys think? Just a little food for thought. 

Also, I kind of feel like– for girls– they go through mini-cycles of these phases throughout the month. 4 phases = 1 phases per week = 4 weeks of the monthly cycle. 
It aligns with what they say in women's circles about how a women's menstrual period (emotionally) feels like the four seasons of the year all crammed in the 4 weeks of the month. Fall = one week. Spring= second week. Etc. Again, just food for thought xD:P

Edited by Gianna

for me it depends on my intensity, my commitment; i can sit on the fence and cruise along or i can put my heart and soul into it

if i do go all in, then yes things accelerate and i feel the world feeling more distant more alien 

i am transforming myself and i feel clarity and equanimity and focus

mostly i am in this space but then some weeks i just check out and get lost in the craziness of the world, the back and forth is part of the journey all good

don't be hard on yourself, it is a life long jourmey, be open to detours and distractions, there is so much to learn

like i did an extra long walk today, went off the beaten path and i happened on a book that had been left on a bench called 59 seconds by Richard Wiseman - never heard of him or it before ... i am pretty sure i am supposed to find something in it and it is mighty fascinating

go with the flow, life is always trying to show you something good and relevant

I think the epiphanies used to be more in my face and taking up all of my attention in my free time and now they are more like, oh yeah the other day I had this epiphany, I almost forgot about it.

I used to blog/write about my epiphanies every time one popped into my head and when I stopped doing that, they stopped taking center stage of my life.

My focus isn't necessarily changing every week but rather more aligned with whatever I am going through and whenever that chapter changes my focus changes.  I don't think it directly lines up with week to week but could see that happening as we have organized events on week durations.