Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jo96

I feel bliss almost all day

5 posts in this topic

So I did a 10 day silent retreat and had an awakening during my meditation where it was like my mind had a quality of peace and bliss and love. Sometimes I feel love like a piercing feeling in the heart and it’s so intense it feels overwhelming. Each breathe feels like I’m breathing in peace and that I am peace. And the intensity goes up and down at times. I also feel like I took molly or something most of the day. I feel this energy radiating out of hands and in my heart and in my brain. I’m completely sober no drugs nothing. Also my mind had a peaceful quality to it of relaxation. I was wondering if someone knew about what is happening and if there is some religious or spiritual texts that maybe explain what I’m going through. I do have moments of normalcy. But it’s few and far between. I’m not sure what to make of any of it. This has been happening since the retreat pretty much all the time now. I will say there is a hint of mild anxiety at times as the intensity increases to be very strong to the point where it feels like my sense of self is dissolving but also ease and love at the same time. 

Edited by Jo96

You experiencing the flow of the most underrated present moment! Ride it?

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

2 hours ago, Pacific Sage said:

You experiencing the flow of the most underrated present moment! Ride it?

:D:D:D 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

14 hours ago, Jo96 said:

So I did a 10 day silent retreat and had an awakening during my meditation where it was like my mind had a quality of peace and bliss and love. Sometimes I feel love like a piercing feeling in the heart and it’s so intense it feels overwhelming. Each breathe feels like I’m breathing in peace and that I am peace. And the intensity goes up and down at times. I also feel like I took molly or something most of the day. I feel this energy radiating out of hands and in my heart and in my brain. I’m completely sober no drugs nothing. Also my mind had a peaceful quality to it of relaxation. I was wondering if someone knew about what is happening and if there is some religious or spiritual texts that maybe explain what I’m going through. I do have moments of normalcy. But it’s few and far between. I’m not sure what to make of any of it. This has been happening since the retreat pretty much all the time now. I will say there is a hint of mild anxiety at times as the intensity increases to be very strong to the point where it feels like my sense of self is dissolving but also ease and love at the same time. 

Yes there are plenty of texts both modern and ancient about this but it doesn't matter because you're already there now. The anxiety is normal, in fact if dissolving identities only gives you mild anxiety it means you're pretty advanced in this process. I used to have this to the point of fever and throwing up haha. Basically it simply shows you the limits of your beliefs, which you need to become aware of and transcend. Continue practicing, what else can be done? I guess you did vipassana, so I recommend you try self inquiry (ramana maharshi's)