Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Striving for more

I tried bullshit but it didn't work. No more Bullshit.

2 posts in this topic

Unravelling the Bullshit, cutting ties with the bullshit. 

No more time waster friends, no more fake entrepreneurs, no more excuses & justifications driven by fear, no more average looking chic's, no more pedestalizing women, no more self doubt, no more hesitation, no more regrets. 

I tried being depressed for a couple days, that was all bullshit. 

I tried being paranoid walking home alone at night as if I have something to loose, that was all bulshit. 

I tried caring what other people think, complete bullshit. 

I tried not believing I deserved the girl I actually desire, & going for some other less "intimidating" girl, that was bullshit 

I tried overvaluing other people's opinions, bullshit. 

I tried surfing around on this forum & randomly reading subs with no purpose, I tried debating others & wasting time & reading irrelevant stuff "just because Leo posted it", bullshit. 

I tried journaling on here too much just to avoid the truth that I wasn't headed in the right direction

I tried gambling & I tried overthinking, I tried being self conscious & I tried worrying about the future & regretting the past & that really is just bullshit. 

I tried taking uncalculated risks & I tried avoiding necessary risks. I tried being lazy & I tried being a hermit, I tried being depressed & I tried being angry & bitter & I tried fake happiness smoking away my pain everyday & that was big pile of bullshit. 

I tried buying MacDonald's everyday & that was some deceptive bullshit. 

I tried being a pussy & I tried beating round the bush & I tried being a simp & I tried being indirect & I tried being slow & wasting time & I tried anxiety & I don't care anymore, It's all bullshit. 

I tried chasing the wrong women & giving all my power away to women & treating them like their the prize not me, no that's bullshit, I'm the prize. 

I will die, I have nothing to lose, except the life that I could've lived. 

There will be no more coulds, no more shoulds, Only I did. I did, I do, I will. 

I am powerful, I am a god of men, I am a king. But are these words bullshit? They could be, if I don't actually internalize it, act as if it's true & Create the feedback loop of superior confidence & self importance through achieving what I want 

I tried blindly listening to people like Leo, & that was bullshit. 

"It takes at least 5-10 years to escape wage slavery .. to become a millionaire"? 

Really? Can you really generalize like that ... with all the fucking billions of genetic & environmental variables that effect the process of success, all the different industries & countries & personality types & brain types & blah blah & u want to generalize like that. 

Fuck that, I'm not getting rich in my 30's, that's fucking bullshit. 

I'll make it in a year, I'll make it in 2 years, fuck you leo. 

No more bullshit. Time to win at life. I'm saying this dead serious bloodshot eyes in the morning ... I mean it, I really mean it this time.