longusername12345

Training to Create the Perfect, Most Useful Body

4 posts in this topic

I really enjoy the Bioneer YouTube Channel, run by Adam Siniki, which centers around creating a body that isn't just beautiful, but is prepared for any situation, mentally, endurance-wise, strength-wise, explosive-strength-wise, mobility-wise, and so on and so forth. Adam really tries to provide facts, and rather than just jumping to conclusions, lays out the information and lets you decide what you want to do with it. He has a beautiful attitude towards fitness, and I think this channel could very well improve your entire life as well as all other human beings on this planet.

In fitness, train to become good at LIVING, be prepared for life, and don't just focus on one aspect while pitifully neglecting the rest.

He is my go to as well, I have read his ebook and am currently reading his new one "Beyond Functional Training". Good stuff! 

gosh, he has an amazing content, thanks for sharing! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

On 9/8/2021 at 0:09 PM, peanutspathtotruth said:

He is my go to as well, I have read his ebook and am currently reading his new one "Beyond Functional Training". Good stuff! 

I'm currently in the middle of his ebook and training program. It's super epic and definitely feels like an 'integral' 'self actualization' approach to health and fitness. I'm glad other people are discovering this shit!