Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Accepting anxiety/Fear/stress

3 posts in this topic

Should I or should I not?

I have tried But i am unable to do my job anxiousless.

I want to quit my job because i believe i can land a better job with my studies.

Rational advice/my mother advice says i Dont have to quit my job to heal and i should go to a therapist to cure my anxiety disorder.

I believe i Dont have anxiety disorder Im just very sensitive to stuff and Life puts me thought certain scenarios to grow myself and etc.

Intuition tells me It would be good to quit Job and enjoy some vacations since I have savings while looking for new job relaxed.

Rational brain tells me i shouldnt do it.

What pisses me off is that I feel ive been on this job since a lot time ago because i felt pressured from What my mom would think of me if i quit.

I feel that if my mom wasnt here Alive (Dont want her to die Lol Im just saying) i would completely quit tomorrow with a Smile in my fucking face as Big as i couldnt believe.

It also pisses me the fuck off that i told her that i tried to killed myself some months ago, and he knows that the job has influenced a lot in me having less energy and Focus to really heal, and she still pushes me to keep the job and she even recommended why not try some benzos.

It fucking pissses me out that shit. To go do benzos to keep a fucking job It overwhelms me just because she has a bias of me having a job or some shit. Even though she knows just some months ago i tried to cut myself. What the fuck is this of a mom???

Edited by Javfly33

If a job makes you want to kill yourself, then you really should consider quitting. Find another place that suits you much better.

1 minute ago, hyruga said:

If a job makes you want to kill yourself, then you really should consider quitting. Find another place that suits you much better.

@Nahm do you think its normal the attitude of my mom?

@hyruga Well let me explain. Some months ago i was working in Factory night shift. Mentally It wasnt stressing at all, just very very touhg for the body.

Then i went on vacations and i get a call. The company offers me a whole completely new position.

I accept. In 1 month , i go from being a worker Bee throwing packages 7 hours each night, to be the leader of an Office of 15-20 people!!! Seated, Air conditioner, good Views. Wtf lol i said yes even though i was shitless scared anything to escape that Factory job.

Me, that i have anxiety (minor, But still...)some times to pick Up the phone to Ask for an appointment or some shit, now Im fucking boss of an Office of delivery couriers where i Dont eveb have formation of the 90% of things i do (and have social anxiety to pick Up the phone most of the times to even Ask the bosses how to solve problems that keep arising), sometimes you have to Tell people to do their job because they want to work as less as possible (and i find very hard to do that), and basically some times people talking 5 at the same time, the phone rings, etc.

I just find It overwhelming. I thought i would be Able to push through it But sometimes i just Believe its too much. And today i fucked Up on something important and tomorrow Who knows What Will happen. Because i wanted to solve It by myself because i got so stressed that i didnt know What to do