Guillem12

I don't want my life purpose

6 posts in this topic

So if I complete the course honesty my conclusion is that I want to become infinite and enlightened. 

I don't want to dedicate my life to this or have the value to do it but can't complete the course with a different answer.

Everything thats not infinite  seems meaninglessness .

Edit: These are my values and strengths, maybe you can recommend me hobbies or things to try:

values: 1.Union/Love 2.Freedom 3. Focus/Discipline 5.Health 6.Wisdom 7.Honesty 8.Meaning 9.Intense life (having intense experiences or developing myself to have intense experiences from day to day things like eating or having sex)  10.Humor

Strengths: Creativity Honesty Zest Perspective Humor.

I am very good at thinking outside the box and debating.

Edited by Guillem12
More information

Infinity can be as large or as small you want it to be. Infinitesimally larger or infinitesimally smaller.

Heya!

Let's see if we can help you out. I struggle with that as well. Maybe we can help each other out.

What do you like to do in your day to day life? (If anything :))

"I wanted only to try to live in accord with my true Self. Why was that so very difficult?" - Herse

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” - Goethe

"There are no bad parts" - Schwartz

I think a lot of people here have had similar thoughts/feelings as you do now. I know I did.

I would say that what you would really like is found into expanding into/coming into/aligning with what you already are. And you can do that by just following what is most attractive to you (in this moment), which could even be as simple as taking a walk, without judging any of these things as meaningless or whatever. Perhaps you think/feel all of these things are meaningless because you don't feel anymore that the answers are found in chasing or pursuing worldly success as so many people do. But perhaps at times we may call things meaningless too when we want to avoid dealing with certain things. But you can always take these things slow

Edited by Waken

Ty for the feedback. The thing is I don't want to spend a lot of time developing a skill and later find that another one was required for my purpose

Thanks for the update via edit. What's your relationship like with the notion of, 'intuition'?

"I wanted only to try to live in accord with my true Self. Why was that so very difficult?" - Herse

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” - Goethe

"There are no bad parts" - Schwartz