Gianna

Flow + Dissociation

9 posts in this topic

I kind of have a theory that going into a flow-state is going into a dissociated-state. When we go into God-mode we go into a dissociated state. Which is why we don't remember every detail of these states or the 'how', because we can only make associations from dissociations. Does anyone know any good books on this? On dissociations or MPD? 

Well, if by dissociation you mean dissociation from the identity, then yeah agreed. It's getting out of your mind. But I would think that you might not be able to recall the experiences you talk about because you're not in the right frequency to remember those

Edited by Waken

Not quite right. We forget a mystical experience i tell you why, because of no awakening. 

It happened to me in the past. Until i discovered what the heck is real awakening. 

Same happens with drugs for those caught in duality. They seen the truth and they come down, that is not awakening. Awakening is a hardcore process of ditching the old and discovering the new. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

1 hour ago, Waken said:

Well, if by dissociation you mean dissociation from the identity, then yeah agreed. It's getting out of your mind. But I would think that you might not be able to recall the experiences you talk about because you're not in the right frequency to remember those

Ohhh okay. That's it then. We don't remember because– like you said– it's out of our mind. We only remember what is in the mind and then we repeat it. The mind is nothing more than a repeating machine. But then it's like, "well, why can't we remember what we are?" and the answer is we do– we just can't articulate it because it's out of the mind and thus out of language. Because we remember it in our heart which is why our intuition guides us back to ourself. 

2 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

Not quite right. We forget a mystical experience i tell you why, because of no awakening. 

It happened to me in the past. Until i discovered what the heck is real awakening. 

Same happens with drugs for those caught in duality. They seen the truth and they come down, that is not awakening. Awakening is a hardcore process of ditching the old and discovering the new. 

sooo true. I feel like a lot of us have mystical experiences (like flow) without even realizing it is a mystical experience or the truth of any of it. It's not until you're awakened that everything shows itself (mind, body, you) and you can see clearly the dynamics at play between them. You realize that you are the mystical experience that is happening to your mind, or to your body. 

Edited by Gianna

@Gianna Well I found that when I got in a certain state, I suddenly remembered some of my previous experiences at these states, I think maybe because I got in a similar frequency as previously and therefore could remember it. Not sure about that though
Bashar says something like 'you can only perceive what you are the vibration off'

6 hours ago, Waken said:

Well I found that when I got in a certain state, I suddenly remembered some of my previous experiences at these states, I think maybe because I got in a similar frequency as previously and therefore could remember it. Not sure about that though
Bashar says something like 'you can only perceive what you are the vibration off'

@Waken Ah. I see. The memories of certain states are at a vibration you can tap into when you become that vibrational state yourself (you can only perceive what you are the vibration of). That makes sense according to the law of attraction! I can definitely see that. I am going to check in with my experience as well next time I can :) @SriSriJustinBieber