Terell Kirby

Success stories: escaping wage slavery

22 posts in this topic

I scaped wage slavery, and I make my own money. When you do you'll really be disgusted with how simple it is... Basically it's reaching people with the right offers and making the whole process congruent, for example Nike sells sport shoes, has his slogan and his philosophy in harmony with the mindset of sports and has imagery and graphic design of sport and puts himself in places where sport people are, thus sells. 

Then in every industry it has metrics of sales per 100 people and you meet the average then outperform it by hanging elements that are pretty commonsensical and everyone in the industry knows about like the images, the copy, the information etc...

There's so much mythology around business, it's really reach people with the offers within the things they buy, and learn to interpret data. If you show to 1000 people with an ad (costs around $10) then you interpret if no one clicks or even sees, no one wants if the click and don't buy change that page or price.... You can basically test a business in 5 hours or even less...

And in truth there's no secret but there is also, but in the way most people conceive a secret, there's none. Because basically skills a leader has to train and outsource to have a team doing, so the techniques are not hidden and cannot be hidden.

Edited by AminB501

On 9/1/2021 at 4:19 PM, AminB501 said:

I scaped wage slavery, and I make my own money. When you do you'll really be disgusted with how simple it is... Basically it's reaching people with the right offers and making the whole process congruent, for example Nike sells sport shoes, has his slogan and his philosophy in harmony with the mindset of sports and has imagery and graphic design of sport and puts himself in places where sport people are, thus sells. 

Then in every industry it has metrics of sales per 100 people and you meet the average then outperform it by hanging elements that are pretty commonsensical and everyone in the industry knows about like the images, the copy, the information etc...

There's so much mythology around business, it's really reach people with the offers within the things they buy, and learn to interpret data. If you show to 1000 people with an ad (costs around $10) then you interpret if no one clicks or even sees, no one wants if the click and don't buy change that page or price.... You can basically test a business in 5 hours or even less...

And in truth there's no secret but there is also, but in the way most people conceive a secret, there's none. Because basically skills a leader has to train and outsource to have a team doing, so the techniques are not hidden and cannot be hidden.

well stated