r0ckyreed

Gamifying Life

3 posts in this topic

Hey! I noticed from Leo's recent videos that he was talking about looking at life like a video game where you level up your skills like on Runescape and Skyrim.

I am wanting to gamify my life more, and I am wondering what tips, tricks, and secrets have been helpful for you?

Here are some resources I have found so far:

https://www.cinemablend.com/games/5-Apps-Completely-Gamify-Your-Life-113377.html

These are the resources I have found so far!  I am wondering what are some practical ways that have been helpful for you to gamify life! 

Thank you! :D 

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

Life is the hardest and most satisfying game you will ever play.

I would say that daily habits is the biggest “trick”.

There are no shortcuts/cheats in this game. To make results you must do the work.(whatever is it that you want to create).

Bro,

The "grinding" part of RPGs comes down to setting up daily habits. There's an app that gamifies the daily habit tracking called Habitica. It looks like something you might be interested in.

"Gamify Your Life - Habitica is a free habit-building and productivity app that treats your real life like a game. With in-game rewards and punishments to motivate you and a strong social network to inspire you, Habitica can help you achieve your goals to become healthy, hard-working, and happy."