Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iksander

NO PURPOSE

6 posts in this topic

I am currently laughing like a maniac for no reason. I feel like I just took a drug (I didn't)

I sat down to meditate and became conscious of how utterly ridiculous and wonderful life is. ITS ALL EXPERIENCE. IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING AND THAT IS THE MOST FREEING AND WONDERFUL THING ABOUT IT! 

I feel a tremendous weight off my shoulders, I feel light, I want to play. There's an art to living life, you know? I have small human goals, ambitions ect and they are fun, but that's all they are. It's all about the approach to them. One thing I Know for sure is that I am going to enjoy this ride and squeeze every last juicy drop out of it that I can. It's so fucking beautiful. 

Yes exactly, meaning purpose and value are meer culturally conditioned concepts of the mind.

And oddly enough day-to-day activities can remain the same after this realization.

Before Enlightenment chop wood carry water after Enlightenment chop wood carry water. What has changed? The resistance to what is.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi