Preety_India

Loving Vibration and the Color Yellow

17 posts in this topic

I have had thoughts about this in my mind since the last week and I wasn't able to fully express it,which as usual I just generally suck at. 

But this topic is very important to my spiritual growth. 

It is about loving Vibration and the yellow color which means sunshine. 

This color represents harmony to me. There is a deeper truth hidden in the word harmony. I want to figure it out. 

I have it figured out yet it's not too clear in my head right now. 

Will add notes later. 

Half baked ideas that is 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I'm just going to be noting down some of the people who are helping me here in this section. 

@lxlichael

@RickyFitts

@lastthursday

@esilda

@gianna

@marcel

@Hulia 

On 8/26/2021 at 5:49 AM, Preety_India said:

It is about loving Vibration and the yellow color which means sunshine. 

This color represents harmony to me. There is a deeper truth hidden in the word harmony. I want to figure it out. 

Very interesting, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the subject! The colour yellow makes me think of the solar plexus chakra, though I'm weird like that xD

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

1 minute ago, RickyFitts said:

Very interesting, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the subject! The colour yellow makes me think of the solar plexus chakra, though I'm weird like that xD

As far is i know.

The entire universe is apparently made out of light that is in harmonious vibration with infinite Inflections in both light and dark direction.

And if it is in complete harmony, we have reached, Absolute Universal Love.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Marcel Interesting, thank you!

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

I wanted to add a few insights here.. 

What does loving vibration mean according to me? 

What does the color yellow represent? 

I was actually going to call it the white color but since with the whole white supremacist fiasco, I decided to opt for Yellow. 

Note. This has nothing to do with Spiral dynamics Yellow. 

At first I always used to believe that life brings a lot of problems and obstacles in your path.. 

And you're simply unlucky if you have too many problems in life. 

But since meeting my lover and receiving infinite love, absolutely everything about me began to shift in ways that I cannot describe.. 

There was what I can call a paradigm shift that was completely never expected to happen. 

I began to notice that I was full of oxytocin. 

I felt very loving from inside. And then it began to feel like some things are just naturally disappearing. 

Like some negative energy leaving the body from the chest region. 

And it felt warm and pure in the chest region.. 

It also felt as though bad things were automatically leaving the psychic space around my body. 

As though all negativities were appearing smaller and smaller and less significant. 

And the only thing that mattered was love 

It felt like healing.. 

It made me realize that when bad things happen to you, maybe there's a part of you that is attracting those bad things to you in the first place. Your own negative energy is pulling these negative thoughts and events towards you. 

But when you cultivate loving vibration, this changes significantly.

You automatically begin to attract more peace and less evil. This was an outstanding observation 

This is amazing, Preety, I love this :x

How can I explain this? 

I can give two examples. 

One is where you are cleaning a greased vessel or utensil and making it look brand new. 

The other example is - imagine an ice capped mountain. Now imagine that the ice is melting and you can now see the whole Mountain. 

So it's like a purification process. 

Imagine the ice as all the negativity that you were holding inside and now it's all gone. 

This is what loving vibration does to you. It almost purifies you.. 

Loving vibration kinda exposes that pure conscious you. 

For a long time i felt like you have to fight evil really hard 

This felt weightless. 

Like you don't even need to fight evil.. You simply have to rise above it and keep on moving and sooner or later all the evil will be left far far behind you like a station that you're leaving forever. 

Once you reach that place of deep loving vibration, all that is bad and negative simply melts away like ice. 

That loving vibration is like sunshine. 

It's like pure white light or yellow light 

Now consider or imagine that the negativity is like blue light. 

You can't have both blue light and yellow light at the same place. 

Now imagine your body and psychic system to be like a world map 

5ldyrm.jpg

Now remember both yellow and blue are mutually exclusive. So you cannot have both at the same time. 

If you have yellow areas within your system, you cannot at the same place have blue. If you have blue areas, they cannot at the same time be yellow. 

I call this process "illumination." 

That is in whatever area you develop loving vibration, the area lights up as yellow and the blue color of this area disappears. It becomes yellow 

Gradually all areas can turn yellow. 

This depends on how much yellow you allow into your life, how much you align with this yellow sunshine or loving vibration and how much you let it heal you and how much you open up to it, how much you harmonize with it. I'll call this process as the process of harmony. 

So I'll assign yellow color to harmony. 

This amount of color in your life or the amount of harmony in your life will determine the level of healing and Positivity (and absence of negativity or negative energy) slowly growing in your new  life 

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India

Everything you do not pay attention to eventually dies down by itself.

Negativity is like a plant

Positivity is like a plant

If you water them they grow.

If you don´t water them they die down.

Your mind can only hold one thought at a time.

So its either positive or negative on an infinite spectrum.

But since there is nothing to be gained by being negative, be positve.

It´s quite simple really haha

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Preety_India

Also.

Just report and block everybody that triggers you and then forget about it.

Please do yourself a favor and stop arguing with these morons.