Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vladimir

Truth

33 posts in this topic

On 9/3/2021 at 0:25 AM, Vladimir said:

You are just reciting the words heard from someone else, it we would be different if you actually experienced the truth yourself 

i.e. I would suspect this to be projection.

@The0Self You might just be out of your element here tbh. You may be a sex god but this is a different animal entirely :D

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@The0Self You might just be out of your element here tbh. You may be a sex god but this is a different animal entirely :D

Lol looks can be deceiving. Everything you know for sure is a dream. "After enlightenment," the best possible experience is absolutely no better than the worst possible because nothing is happening. xD Further, the truest thing is no truer than the falsest thing, because there are no things, there's no separation, and there is no truth.

That's the truth ;)

Some people just have everything... Totally joking -- I have less than anyone could possibly imagine.

Edited by The0Self

@Raptorsin7 Yeah I hear you too. Wasn't saying I find this particular human body to be more beautiful than any other, because I literally do not.

Edited by The0Self

6 hours ago, The0Self said:

He could just be having a bad day or something lol. I have no clue what he’s saying half the time and the other half seems to jive. The truth is... well, all I can say is get enlightened and it’ll be the dumbest decision and the least dumb decision you never made. What is is equally what is NOT. How are you gonna derive “truth” from that? ? 

But yeah for him to say everything can be known — dead giveaway for delusion. There is literally nothing happening in the first place — but that’s what the thread is supposedly about so idk why he didn’t stick with it.

Not that there is such a thing as right and wrong.

Everything can be known including the Truth that nothing ever happened. This doesn't mean "nothing is happening" lol. Don't get deluded by "this life is an illusion, nothing matters". Life is the realest thing there is. Your body and mind is real, your feelings are real, your thoughts are real, everything that has ever happened to you is real. It may seem like I'm contradicting myself and I totally get it, it's the trickiest riddle for the mind to "understand" because the ultimate Truth of Nothingness is beyond understanding, it can only be experienced.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

Lol looks can be deceiving. Everything you know for sure is a dream. "After enlightenment," the best possible experience is absolutely no better than the worst possible because nothing is happening. xD Further, the truest thing is no truer than the falsest thing, because there are no things, there's no separation, and there is no truth.

That's the truth ;)

Some people just have everything... Totally joking -- I have less than anyone could possibly imagine.

The best possible experience is no better than the worst? Man, this has to be the biggest delusion I ever heard.

17 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

Everything can be known including the Truth that nothing ever happened. This doesn't mean "nothing is happening" lol. Don't get deluded by "this life is an illusion, nothing matters". Life is the realest thing there is. Your body and mind is real, your feelings are real, your thoughts are real, everything that has ever happened to you is real. It may seem like I'm contradicting myself and I totally get it, it's the trickiest riddle for the mind to "understand" because the ultimate Truth of Nothingness is beyond understanding, it can only be experienced.

There's nothing to explain man.

I don't believe that nothing matters. Nothing matters. Yes life is the realest thing -- there is nothing else. Yes it's beyond understanding.

15 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

The best possible experience is no better than the worst? Man, this has to be the biggest delusion I ever heard.

If I knew anything about this, or was able to experience a bad experience as a good one, it would be a delusion, yes. Indeed it would be a contradiction.

When there's no one left experiencing reality as actually happening, nothing happens. There is only what's happening, which is as it is, but at the same time completely empty. Completely indescribable. Orgasm is what's happening. Getting stabbed is what's happening. They're both what's apparently happening. That's it. That doesn't mean it might be happening it's just that no one knows that -- no, there is nothing really happening. All duality is false. Every spiritual experience I ever seemed to have was no less spiritual than literally anything else, yes even including the most profane shit ever... Or gas pain... That's where this really leads. There's no point to it, everything is already complete and nothing needs changing. This has no need of being anything else -- there is nothing else anyway!

Edited by The0Self

On 9/4/2021 at 1:31 PM, The0Self said:

There's nothing to explain man.

I don't believe that nothing matters. Nothing matters. Yes life is the realest thing -- there is nothing else. Yes it's beyond understanding.

If I knew anything about this, or was able to experience a bad experience as a good one, it would be a delusion, yes. Indeed it would be a contradiction.

When there's no one left experiencing reality as actually happening, nothing happens. There is only what's happening, which is as it is, but at the same time completely empty. Completely indescribable. Orgasm is what's happening. Getting stabbed is what's happening. They're both what's apparently happening. That's it. That doesn't mean it might be happening it's just that no one knows that -- no, there is nothing really happening. All duality is false. Every spiritual experience I ever seemed to have was no less spiritual than literally anything else, yes even including the most profane shit ever... Or gas pain... That's where this really leads. There's no point to it, everything is already complete and nothing needs changing. This has no need of being anything else -- there is nothing else anyway!

You have fallen into the deepest illusion of "nothing needs changing and nothing matters" No, man, EVERYTHING matters, they way you live your life from this point on MATTERS, it will determine the entire future of humanity and what will happen to this world.

20 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

You have fallen into the deepest illusion of "nothing needs changing and nothing matters" No, man, EVERYTHING matters, they way you live your life from this point on MATTERS, it will determine the entire future of humanity and what will happen to this world.

Yes of course it matters. But things mattering, doesn't matter.

Calm down brother.

7 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Yes of course it matters. But things mattering, doesn't matter.

Calm down brother.

"Things mattering doesn't matter"? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

HAHAHAHHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

;) This is the BIGGEST JOKE I have ever heard!

7 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

"Things mattering doesn't matter"? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

HAHAHAHHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

;) This is the BIGGEST JOKE I have ever heard!

Well at least it was was amusing to you.

In the end there are no things to matter and no one for things to matter to. There is only love.

Ending this conversation before you have an aneurism -- jk but seriously this isn't going anywhere.

Edited by The0Self

2 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Well at least it was was amusing to you.

Ending this conversation before you have an aneurism -- jk but seriously this isn't going anywhere.

This is where we can agree on - this isn't going anywhere.