Anirban657

How to not misunderstand Leo’s Spiritual Teachings

22 posts in this topic

I would agree in this scenario. Knowledge is a very broad notion that can be used for understanding for survival reasons, for Truth's own sake, and only able becoming conscious of Nothingness because it's not an object of knowledge. 

11 hours ago, Tim R said:

@OBEler No, it doesn't have to lead to delusions, but it could. You need a proper foundation if you want to have your reality torn to pieces. Something you can rely on to help you come back, at least in the beginning. In the end, you will "lose your mind", but hopefully because you let it go, instead of it being taken from you by forces you don't understand. 

What do you mean with proper foundation? Some yoga/ meditation routine? a good base in life (social, financially)?

There are enough insights you can reach in the sober state that will leave you absolutely mind-blown, they're so shocking and radical, you wouldn't believe it. Try getting there without psychedelics first an see how you react (this is only my suggestion). 

How can I reach these insights sober? How can I try to get there without psychedelicsI already have experiences in psychedelics (lsd,allad, mdma, 5 meo) but no breakthrough (because to be honest I don't want it, too afraid to break reality)