Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DieFree

Should someone aspiring to stage Yellow remain in a green area or can impact be had

7 posts in this topic

in other value meme dominated territories e.g. red/blue? 

I live in a green area and my citizenship is U.S. My parents, recent immigrants, come from an extremely violent red/blue society. More red. My goal in life is to have some impact, and want to figure out where it makes the most sense for me to focus my efforts. Thoughts? 

I'd say, shoot as high as you can and let the chips fall where they will. You must trust that higher consciousness will find a way.

Don't hold yourself back in life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Green is the precursor to Yellow. But honestly it's not so much about a spiritual dick measuring contest constantly trying get an upper spot, more about what your integrates your values in congruence where you're at. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura - I feel you are right. It's still sad tho.

@Preety_India - It's not about getting an "upper spot." Or maybe it is. It's more where can I help move people up the spiral. 

@DieFree Society pulls you back to the status quo, so if you go to stage blue/red countries there is a risk of you regressing on the spiral. 

I'd suggest staying in a stage green location because that's the best you can get really. If you reach stage yellow, remember your society will try and regress you back to green. The ideal location for an aspiring stage yellow person is a stage yellow location, but these don't really exist in any meaningful way at the moment. 

Once you've fully integrated stage yellow, you could then head to blue/red locations and help them move to orange/blue. 

@Stovo - That's such a good point. As much as i'm irritated by green's naivety and kumbaya bs, its values are much more uplifting than the red/blue and im not trying to regress in the spiral. red/blue also seem to make it their mission to make sure you act like them esp blue

@DieFree Honestly, I think all stages below yellow try to make sure you act like them. Look at all the moralising that stage green does. Many stage green people literally think you're a piece of shit if you eat meat, contribute to climate change, don't wear a mask, etc.