goldpower123

Psychic Attacks, Negative People

8 posts in this topic

There is a particular family member whom whenever I am in contact with in real life (doesn't live with me), it seems there's an evil/harsh/angry energy that is attached to their emotions and I watch the way they react and behave it's really negative and strong like wrath and passion in it. Not necessarily negative towards me (although maybe when I'm not around) but just being within the vicinity of those strong emotions. And then it gets passed onto me, I'm not sure if their aware of it but it is very real and then I'll end up with negative thoughts/feelings, fears, bad dreams, even a toll on my mental health. like I take on the low vibration of that energy just by being in contact with said person.

What I've learnt is there is a direct pattern of how much time and energy I spend with said person and in turn effecting my vibrational state, and the less time I spend the less I am effected by this energy and am more at my 'natural' self. I can feel it in my body. I was skeptical about this and resisted it being a real thing for a while, but now it's undeniable, everything in reality has a spiritual component to it, people/places/things, and that certain frequencies play a part in our mental states and emotions. I looked online and psychic attacks and curses are also a real phenomena.

Has anyone had a similar experience and can offer some advice? Thank you

8 minutes ago, goldpower123 said:

There is a particular family member whom whenever I am in contact with in real life (doesn't live with me), it seems there's an evil/harsh/angry energy that is attached to their emotions and I watch the way they react and behave it's really negative and strong like wrath and passion in it. Not necessarily negative towards me (although maybe when I'm not around) but just being within the vicinity of those strong emotions. And then it gets passed onto me, I'm not sure if their aware of it but it is very real and then I'll end up with negative thoughts/feelings, fears, bad dreams, even a toll on my mental health. like I take on the low vibration of that energy just by being in contact with said person.

What I've learnt is there is a direct pattern of how much time and energy I spend with said person and in turn effecting my vibrational state, and the less time I spend the less I am effected by this energy and am more at my 'natural' self. I can feel it in my body. I was skeptical about this and resisted it being a real thing for a while, but now it's undeniable, everything in reality has a spiritual component to it, people/places/things, and that certain frequencies play a part in our mental states and emotions. I looked online and psychic attacks and curses are also a real phenomena.

I can relate to this a lot, all of it is true in my opinion and experience.

My mom used to be very depressed and suicidal in my teens, guess what happened?

I developed suicidal thoughts myself over time and had two suicide attempts, one at 18 and one at 20.

I still struggle with this, but it has gotten a lot better over the last two years ( i am 22 now ), since i do not spend a lot of time with her.

I still love her to death, but i cannot spend too much time around here.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

This type of thing is normal with certain relatives. 

Because of a more closed vibration, people tend to abuse that for their own benefit, those who know a little and have not seen the truth. 

If is painfully and feel short of breath you have to couter attack in some way, because this aggression will not stand. 

In most cases Shiva or Christ will do. 

Singer

14™

28 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

This type of thing is normal with certain relatives. 

Because of a more closed vibration, people tend to abuse that for their own benefit, those who know a little and have not seen the truth. 

If is painfully and feel short of breath you have to couter attack in some way, because this aggression will not stand. 

In most cases Shiva or Christ will do. 

What do you mean short of breath? In a literal physical sense?

40 minutes ago, goldpower123 said:

Yes, that seems to resonate with me. These energies effect us whether we are conscious of it or not and especially if you are vibrating on a slightly higher state than that person. If you are vibrating on a much higher level then it won't effect you much.

You can raise your vibration by letting go of negative feelings and be in environments with a higher vibration.

1 minute ago, goldpower123 said:

What do you mean short of breath? In a literal physical sense?

Yes, whenever you feel physical shortage of breath around people, something they do wrong or you are resisting something. 

Singer

14™

Very complex question. Many factors determine how you feel, including this one also. Usually these People are very weak and have no idea what they are doing, refering to the psychic question. They will scare you more than acctually do anything.

Edited by Applegarden8

@goldpower123 Maybe you should check out the work of Matt Kahn. He identifies himself as an empath. If you're highly emphatic as well you will feel the emotions of other people as your own. No voodo, no spells, it's just that you feel other peoples emotions.

This can be a good teaching for you: Feeling how bad the inner world of other people is, shows you the importance of spiritual work so that you never end up like this. Also, instead of judging others, you may develop compassion for their inner turmoil.

Nonetheless, I recommend staying away from such people. Usually, you cannot help them.