Nivsch

Heavy metal test - hair, urine or blood?

6 posts in this topic

Last week I did a heavy metal test which checks a hair sample.

I started to add chlorela to my diet (0.5 spoon every day) and I plan to do another test after one year to see what have changed.

Is hair test good enough indicator, or do I need also urine or blood test?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Hi,

what metals do you want to test for? To see whether you're mercury toxic I'd suggest a urine provocation test with Dmsa. 

Greetings 

Gregory

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

3 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Gregory1 You can't touch me Gregory. It's pointless. 

@Windappreciator Didn't try to touch you. I am a straight guy and not interested in "experiments", sorry brother

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

6 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@Windappreciator Didn't try to touch you. I am a straight guy and not interested in "experiments", sorry brother

No problem, me neither.