Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dodo

Wait A Second

6 posts in this topic

You know of the saying "Only phonies (or however you write that word) dont get enlightened"..

But also they say the person is not the one who becomes enlightened... So maybe they meant that only phonies get enlightened? Cuz they just lie? 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

I’m pretty sure that expression means that those who are dogmatic in their “enlightenment practices”, and those who glorify what enlightenment is and continue to conceptualize it, don’t actually get enlightened. Someone who is quote unquote "enlightened" knows that enlightenment actually isn’t a thing. That there is no practice to be done, that you’re chasing some concept that doesn’t exist in reality. Someone who clings to ideals or practices will never understand it.

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

Screen Shot 2015-08-15 at 9.09.26 AM.png

Omg ive been waiting foe so long, like 6 monts, omg i cant believe this is happening to me 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@Dodoster  That what cares about enlightenment is preventing you from getting enlightened and can not reach enlightenment.

12 hours ago, Dodoster said:

Omg ive been waiting foe so long, like 6 monts, omg i cant believe this is happening to me 

@Dodoster Wouldn't it make you feel so much more enlightened just knowing that your certified?  I can send you your official certificate For $19.95 +S+H to be proudly displayed in a place of honor for all to see. And If you order in the next 20 mins, you get a free bumper sticker that say's , " I'm ahead of You because I'm Enlightened".:P