Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Becoming Leo Gura, Becoming God

51 posts in this topic

Learning a lot from my personal guru and guide Leo Gura. Leo I'll forever be indebted to you for all that you have done. 

This is another dimension of my spiritual journey. 

Understanding Leo on a deeper level.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This has to be one of my most emotionally driven and serious journals so far..

Leo is where it all began. 

It's emotional because that's how I started my journey on Actualized. Org. 

I remember watching YouTube in early  2018 and simply browsing through some videos. And I could see in my recommendations, a few videos which showed a bald guy with black shirt and making crazy facial expressions in the thumbnails.. At first I was a bit repulsed by those expressions and the fact that he was bald. I didn't care much and never clicked. 

Then one day, the autoplay was on and suddenly his video started playing from the recommended feed, and I was simply staring at the screen. 

I could see a bald guy speaking quite passionately, looking a bit fragile, almost ashen cold face and kinda sunken skinny face and eyes popping out. The teeth were nice. 

He was describing some concept. It felt like he was some telemarketer. Because that's how he spoke. 

I felt really angry and I didn't want to watch anymore, I thought it was some useless spam content that advertisers use to lure in customers. 

Then this guy told his audience to close their eyes and be ready for an experiment. I did as he said. I don't remember this video. 

Maybe I'm not remembering all the finer details. 

So when I opened my eyes I saw an illusion image on the screen, the ones used in visual illusions. I didn't pay much attention. 

I engrossed myself in some work while the video played on and then certain things this bald guy was saying began to make sense in my head. 

I turned to look at the screen and I said - dude that's right. I feel the same way. 

At first it was nothing exciting. I found him very nerdy and quite weak feeble looking. I could see his wrinkles. His eyes looked tired and sunken. But I liked his humility. He would pause a lot and sort swing back and forth slightly before making his next point. It was very bland and not forceful at all. It felt like a nerdy university student was speaking in the video. 

His black shirt was too unassuming and he would constantly blurt out "But Leo," at the start of many of his sentences and kinda make it sound like he is teaching a group of kids. 

Sometimes he would look at the teleprompter or whatever he had on the side while reading a description and then he would look back at the camera. It wasn't sophisticated at all. There was much better content on YouTube for Actualization and self help stuff. 

But something just stuck. This guy was too naive looking, too gamer type, too simplistic to be into self help. He was very unique and just very plain in that way. Nothing about him stood out and yet that was the main reason why he was so different from other self help gurus online. 

I came across the video - society fucks you in the ass. 

And i jumped out of my seat and blurted out to myself - "this is what I had been thinking all along last month." and here is a dude saying it exactly the way I thought. He is literally saying things that I had been ruminating. At the end of the video, the guy talked about his website, forum and life purpose course 

I checked the links and immediately clicked because I resonated so much with the video, I had to delve deeper into his stuff. 

I googled Actualized.org and discovered the website and the attached forum and I quickly signed up. 

I was eagerly waiting for the registration process to be over. There was something funny about the registration process. There was stuff written in casual language about how Leo can't find time to respond to each and every request. I felt it was too arrogant to put it that way for newbies to read. I completed the registration. I thought this was it. But the confirmation was still pending. 

I grew very impatient because it had been a whole long day and still I hadn't been confirmed as a member. I was too eager to start right away. And 2 days later, the confirmation was accepted. The first thing I did was log in to the forum. 

I immediately clicked on the profile section and I was taken to my page. I uploaded some random picture and then jumped into the forum right away. 

I saw a lot of people talking to each other in argumentative ways. For some reason a lot of people were mentioning and quoting me which I found a bit odd. 

Some guys began flirting with me right away. I was excited. This was a candy store and I was the kid. 

Although I was an introvert, this felt safe. I had no idea about journals so I spent the whole time talking to people. Disgusting brilliant new ideas, brainstorming. Much of my replies consisted mostly of few words and I was too bad at expressing an idea succinctly. 

As time went by, I got into arguments and fights which wasn't a very pleasant experience and decided to stop using the forum altogether. For a few days I avoided the forum and then one day a thought came to my mind - "why not just log into the forum and go straight to journals and be done with this. No more arguing." I decided to completely avoid the social aspect of the forum and simply write journals. 

What does Leo Gura represent to me? 

I think to me, Leo means a lot of things. 

He is not just a teacher but also a guide, someone who is very inspiring by the virtue of his hard work. 

haha I have entered the word "Elightenment" And YT spit out Leo´s bald head. I thought: "let´s give a try with a guy". I liked that he didn´t look charismatic like with a beard or many braids. But just normal. I didn´t last more than 3 minutes that I knew: He is great! 

What I liked about him is the ability to deliver complex content in a simple form. And without special effects like mysticysm or whatever. In fact if not for a bald head I could take him for another guy, I knew. 

At some point in this 1st video Leo said, tha the society convinces us that we shouldn´t be alone that it´s a shame to do something alone. Why, don´t you give a try and spend a holiday travelling alone?- asked Leo. And I thought: Brazil!

What does Leo represent to me? 

Leo seems to intuitively guide me. Funnily yesterday he was in my dreams. For me Leo is like a character, an archetype of a guy who appears  uninvited anywhere like the Genie of Aladdin and tells you the truth about a situation. Leo is an expert at understanding the Crux of a problem. Although his solutions might not be perfect, his ability to unmask the nature and the root cause of a problem is unmatched. I find his abilities very unique and high value. He got some real skills. I have no idea how and where he developed these but his portfolio of skills looks really good. Although I don't think Leo is fit for a 9~5 job, he doesn't look that type to me. He seems like "my own thing" kinda guy. 

One thing that I find strikingly odd about Leo is his deep empathy. I'm myself an empath and I detect empathy in others. I detect an unusually high level of empathy in Leo which is absurd given the stage orange culture of America. Since empathy is historically associated with women, I surmise that this quality must exist in his mother, he didn't speak very highly of his dad, so in my estimations, this quality is inherited from his mom. His mom has to be caring, loving and nurturing. That's where he derived his empathy from. 

Another thing that might have deeply impacted him is his poverty. Leo has said before how harsh the conditions were in Russia before immigrating to America and how he felt out of place with others in school where he had to learn English very quickly in order to fit in with others. 

This also explains why his English is kinda slightly different (more Asianized kind of English) from so many Americans that I talk to. 

To me, Leo is a certain vibe, the introverted vibe. He acts the way Introverts act, the way i would have acted if I were in his place. 

So his mode of communication has to be a medium, he uses YouTube and I use a journal. 

Edited by Preety_India

I like his passion and commitment. 

But there has to be something that I really like more about Leo than just his work. 

He does mean a lot more to me than just a teacher who teaches valuable stuff.. 

I am looking at Leo from an imaginary point of view. 

How does he resonate with me on an imaginary level? 

I feel like Leo connects to me karmically, intuitively and spiritually? 

I mean everything happens for a reason.. 

Why did I land up on Actualized Org? 

What synchronicity does this represent? 

I feel like the people who come into my life directly or indirectly have some sort of a karmic connection with me. 

Either they come to teach me lessons or they come to preach me lessons. 

When they do me wrong, they teach me lessons. 

When I make mistakes, they preach me lessons. 

Whenever Leo appears in my dreams, he is usually preaching me something. 

He is usually telling me to wake up. 

He is usually telling me to not stay in my bubble of fragility. 

He is kinda spanking me, like being angry at me for my ignorance and foolishness. He is angry at me for being mostly stupid. 

And I get that. I feel that. 

He is deeply Empathetic so he is always kind to me. And his empathy hurts when he sees that I'm not listening or learning or making the same mistakes again. 

He hates the fact how I don't take myself seriously and give into reckless self destructive abandon. 

In my dreams he is always telling me that I need to get out of situations that aren't good for me and he can see the inevitable which I fail to see. 

Leo kinda scolded me vehemently when I wasn't leaving my toxic boyfriend. 

5j79h7.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

He represents a deep form of survival which I'll talk about later. 

@Preety_India I feel so connected to you in knowing we share our most intimate Guru– Leo. Leo changed my life. This forum changed my life. It makes me cry thinking about how lost I would be without all that I have gained in these teachings. I understand Leo so innately, I feel like he could communicate anything to me and I'd know what he meant/where he's going with it. Sometimes I predict things he'll say because I feel so deeply connected to him. This is why he is my most intimate teacher.

I discovered Leo when I was working on my life purpose. I didn't know about his Life Purpose course, but a friend had told me about his personal development podcasts and I decided to listen. I used to listen to a lot of podcasts (Hidden Brain, Freakonomics, Jay Shetty), to expand my mind but Leo soon became my one and only source for podcasting because nothing could beat his teachings. Nothing reached the depths he would go to. No one could expand my mind like Leo could. He is my guardian angel teacher. I'll love him forever, throughout eternity. 

A little twist. 

I am morphing Leo's character into something that is feminine. 

(I've this huge thing with characters) 

Like Leo turning into a female character (for my girly girly self), and I'll name it Claire. 

So Claire in the form of Leo is going to be a character for my books. 

Later I was thinking about how Leo inspires me to be more selfish. 

As though he is telling me that I need to stop being so placid. 

He represents a deep form of survival. 

Leo asking me in my dreams. 

Why are you stuck in this? 

5jgvb1.jpg

Why don't you look at a deeper form of survival? 

Which is basically looking after what's good for you, doing what is in your best interests? 

You really wanna squander your time dealing with things that bring zero benefit to you? 

At this point I can't look at Leo in the eye. 

"

5jgvl6.jpg

5jgvkr.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Becoming God. 

I love skeleton animations. 

5jh0et.gif

5jh0fy.gif

5jh0h5.gif

5jh0i5.gif

5jh0jz.gif

5jh14a.gif

5jh11w.gif

5jh12z.gif

5jh1ip.gif

5jh1hk.gif

5jh1uc.gif

5jh1wk.gif

5jh2fb.gif

5jh2du.gif

Edited by Preety_India

I think Leo represents to me the process of becoming God. 

A few weeks back I was caught in an unpleasant situation where it felt like I was unnecessarily trapped and trying hard to get out although not  really trying hard enough..

I don't know what happened and I suddenly snapped and the thought of Leo came to my mind, Leo talking to me. Leo telling me to act like God. Why don't you become God? 

What if you were God, what would you tell yourself in this situation? 

For a minute, I was stunned. 

I placed myself in God's shoes. 

I thought for a minute or two. 

Wait a minute. Am I God? 

Then I am speaking to Preety - 

"Preety, why would you do that, don't you know better? Why are you so confused? Get out of this situation." 

Edited by Preety_India

??????

preety

?????? this is the God version. 

In a moment everything changed. Everything was different. 

Initially it felt like mindfuck.. 

Edited by Preety_India

This is the video I like the most because it directly targets my suicidal mentality. 

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

??????

preety

?????? this is the God version. 

This sounded a bit silly. But I wanted to do this as an experiment. 

My normal version would be called Preety. 

My God version would be called ??????. 

?

Edited by Preety_India